What Kind of a Player Are You?

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

What Kind of a Player Are You?

There's a couple of types of different players that I seem to come across.

There's your kind that (like me) will be on the front lines, wanting to kill lots. You know where the enemies come from, and what to expect. You know how to deal with each enemy, but you also know when to retreat.

Or there's the type of person who hides behind their sentry guns quite a lot, or at least stands right next to it. They don't really shoot much and they just let their sentry do the work. Or maybe they just aren't as fast at seeing the enemies come, and take longer to shoot.

The only time I will be a bit like that, is if I am doing a 5 relic run with people (either me with 5 relics on, a teammate, or all of us), or we're trying to get a new high score for some one. This way I stay back and protect the drill with them.

There's most likely several types of play styles I have missed, those above 2 are the obvious ones. Also just to say, I don't mean stuff like, do you drop support items regularly etc? I just mean are you a rusher or camper (lol ? not sure what else to call them). It's too boring for me to be stood near or behind my sentry gun(s) waiting for the enemy to come to me, I like to go to them..

On Nightfall it's different, slightly. I know where they spawn from so although I hang back (because obviously lots of hunters + scorpions come at once and you'd easily get rushed + downed) I do still love to shoot lots and get lots of kills. I'm always looking around to see if there are more enemies anywhere. I've seen people who don't check their corners etc. and are just simply looking forward. I can't do that, I have to be constantly doing something. I'm always moving. Not necessarily a huge amount, but just going back and forth, left and right. I'm sure those who do the same know what I mean.

Level 36
22 REPLIES

Re: What Kind of a Player Are You?

in reply to Stinky666

good post. I used to def be the one behind the sentry guns with WS and still managed to get the most kills. Ever since I beat PoC a few times WAY back I started run medic with a sub so I'm constantly trying to race to their spawns. I'm always trying the hardest to get kills so I'm 1st in kills about 99% of the time. My friends don't fit into either category, they're pretty flat or one dimensional I guess you could say. They'll drop ammo and occasionally vultures but they're mostly just along for the ride I think lol.

Level 2

in reply to Stinky666

I am a rusher in Point of Contact too. On many of the hives I usually kill the aliens very quickly and don't rely on support vultures/sentries that much.

Level 15

in reply to Stinky666

I'm the type of person that is very team work based (I'm 99% of the time the ammo guy). That being said, I'm not normally the guy that just runs around and shoots, but rather concentrates on challenges, revives, repairs, and puts down ammo.

Level 3

in reply to Stinky666

and then theres me , sitting by the drill , protecting it as much as i can behind my 2 sentry guns , and try to get noobs like "you" a new high score , but its almost impossible because again "you" are on front lines triggering more enemy than you can handle , getting intk last stand , again screwing your whole team because all the scorpions that you pissed off are spitting shid on rest of the team , again theres two other people that are lost because they dont know if they want to not to die or save your noob azz, meanwhile as theyre thinking , theyre dead. now "me " sitting behind my sentries i have nothing else to do but facepalm on all 3 off you, STILL sitting and trying to protect the drill without the slighest intention to move to revive you just so you can die again. well erntually we all die and thats all because how btave u are. thanks

Level 3

in reply to spider_knows_

"thank god for that guy at the drill with his sentries who was there to save us when we triggered more enemies than we could handle"

-said no one ever

Level 2

in reply to BLACKHORSE05

Agreed, many of us on here are good players and we don't rely on people sitting behind sentries to defend us because we know how many enemies we can handle.

Level 15

in reply to BLACKHORSE05

you obviously know how to get a HS run, youre a maniac you, and most of you here are complete noobs if you think more kills > drill protection. lmao

Level 3

in reply to spider_knows_

I hope you're not calling me a noob... and I'm not worried about HS when I'm playing coop. It's only solo HS I worry about which doesn't matter how aggressive you are if you accuracy and hits taken is the same. Coop I just play for fun and I don't play pubs because everyone is a freaking idiot so that's on your stupidity if you're having issues with pub players lol.

Level 2

in reply to BLACKHORSE05

no i dont have problem with pub players , i have problems with wannabes like u, oh ure solo player?really cute. you must be really shitty solo player if u cant adjust ur skills to coop, so thats on ur stupidity,

Level 3

Studios