When DLC is Released, Will...

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

When DLC is Released, Will...

When new DLC is released for Extinction, because they are chapter 2 and chapter 3, no doubt, will that mean we have to complete "Point of Contact" in order to play those, do you think?

It makes sense that we will need to, I understand that completely, however, I really hope it isn't the case especially if I buy it.

Though with that said, I just had a game where only one out of 4 of us got tot he helicopter, the other 3 of us (me included) were needing to be revived. It said "mission accomplished", so would that count as "completing" for the above, if the above (new DLC > in chapter order) is the case?

I know nobody will know for sure, however, what do you all think?

Edit:

Ok ignore this now, I don't need to know it now because I finally did it!

After 6 times of being put into lobbies where my teammates wouldn't even get the first skill point (IE. for "only do melee damage" or "receive no damage"), I finally got into a good lobby where everyone knew what they were doing.

Message was edited by: Stinky666

Level 36
8 REPLIES

Re: When DLC is Released, Will...

in reply to Stinky666

if u got atleast 1 guy to throw armor and another to throw ammo the game is as good as won sentrys are a huge help to. if u get the game down to who upgrades what  and they do there job its a piece of cake

Level 6

in reply to dustycrow

I've escaped twice now, one platinum and one gold.

Not sure how someone qualifies for Platinum, Gold, Silver or Bronze, on their escape. Is it with time left or overall score or.. ? Any idea?

Level 36

in reply to Stinky666

pretty sure its time left cuz i have 2 platinum and ive only hd 2 clean runs without anyone going down on way to chopper

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to dustycrow

That certainly makes sense.

The first time I escaped, there were 4 of us, and I think  of them got downed on the way to the chopper, but luckily we managed to revive them and all escape, thus getting us the achievements. I managed to escape in 1:42 I think, but only got Gold from that.

This second time, there was only 3 of us, and none of us got downed on the way back, and I think we all made it to the chopper with about 1:48 remaining.

Level 36

in reply to Stinky666

i got like 7 bronze cuz i never leave a man behind idk how mqany times we have failed from running out of time cuz i was revivng people

Level 6

in reply to dustycrow

Haha I do that now. The first time, to get the achievements and for first time ever escaping, I would have done whatever it took lol.

Now though because I have done it twice, I really don't mind helping others, like  did the past game that I previously mentioned above, where someone got downed. Luckily the Rhino's were concentrating on destroying our sentries so it gave me a chance to revive.

Level 36

in reply to Stinky666

body armor + riot shield = ultimate defence riot shield can take 25 hits to the back when reviving someone so thats plenty of time to revive someone even if theres like 3 rhino's on ur ass

Level 6

in reply to dustycrow
I have never tried the riot shield, purely because I suck with it. How many times do you have to upgrade it  for it to be able to take 25 hits?
Level 36

Studios