While reviving a player, or repairing the drill, if you spin in circles, it works 3x as fast.

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

While reviving a player, or repairing the drill, if you spin in circles, it works 3x as fast.

I couldn't find this in any forums or using google. Maybe it isn't widely known yet. But I learned the other night that while reviving a player, or repairing the drill, if you make your guy spin in circles during the process, it revives and repairs like 3x the speed. I haven't confirmed it with health regeneration, because I run medic a lot, but it seems like spinning while your health is regenerating also makes it go quicker. But, as I said, not confirmed. It's insane. I didn't believe it when someone told me, and when I told people, they didn't believe until they tried it lol. It is frikin' awesome I think. I hope it isn't something they didn't want and patch it. I'm no video game creator, but I don't think something like that is done by accident, so I don't foresee a patch. Anyway, try it out.

Level 5
26 REPLIES

Re: While reviving a player, or repairing the drill, if you spin in circles, it works 3x as fast.

in reply to ObeseElite

my son does it too when repairs drill or reviving someone  when playing with me...seems that aliens don t attack you (EDIT: or make you less damages) when you spin in circles

Level 15

Re: While reviving a player, or repairing the drill, if you spin in circles, it works 3x as fast.

in reply to philp18

Oohh, that I did not notice. Thanks for the info.

Level 5

in reply to ObeseElite

Good to know thanks.

Level 7

in reply to ObeseElite

Also, something I just learned last night, while spinning, if you have your character look up and down while spinning, it goes even faster! It's almost instant.

Level 5

in reply to ObeseElite

I did not know this, does it only work for medic ??

I will be trying this, thanks a lot.

take care

Level 8

in reply to YamilArias_88

No, it does not only work for medic. Anyone can do it.

Level 5

in reply to ObeseElite

I didn't know this either. I some times do just spin when reviving someone, just for the fun/sake of it because it's boring not doing anything. But yeah, this worked. I tried it today and... it does work. What the hell!! This must be a glitch, and I'm sure will get fixed now at some point

Level 36

in reply to Stinky666

I'm no video game designer, but I highly doubt this could be a glitch. Like, I've seen people say the 'LOL' thing is a glitch. I'm sorry, but that is dumb, lol. A game doesn't glitch that specific. But, I don't know about the spinning thing. I honestly believe they put it there on purpose. I hope anyway.

Level 5

in reply to ObeseElite

I don't think they put it there on purpose. It makes the game easier by having it like it.

The LOL is an easter egg, not a glitch. That was put there purposely.

Level 36

Studios