Worth getting game for mostly just Extinction?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

Worth getting game for mostly just Extinction?

Is it worth getting the game mostly just for Extinction? Ive been getting back into BO1 MP and id rather play that than Ghosts MP. Is Extinction good enough that i should get it now or should i wait for a price drop?

Level 35
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Worth getting game for mostly just Extinction?

in reply to Megadog14
Solution
‎17-11-2013 08:23 AM

I was on the table about buying this game or BF4.  I knew the multiplayer would be hacked, flawed spawns and everything else people complain about (see the game forum for whichever system you play on).  I was on Facebook and saw that COD had released the Extinction trailer and I was sold.  Instantly.  But that's because Aliens, not Zombies, are my thing.  I bought the game solely for that (I do dabble in the other areas for multiplayers, squads, survival or whatnot, campaign) but I do have the most fun with Extinction.  I guess it depends on what you like.  The real person to answer this would be youtube - you can look up gameplay videos on Extrinction to see what it is like before you buy it (whereas I was just taking a chance that I'd like it).  I can't say it's worth 60$ for this one level/experience, but a price drop is always favorable, and you will have to purchase additional content (DLC) to play other levels when they come out (if you want to).  Check out this video:  Ghosts EXTINCTION GAMEPLAY! 30+ Mins Alien Mode w/ Ali-A! (Call of Duty Ghost Today HD COD) - YouTub...

Level 10
9 REPLIES

in reply to Megadog14

Does nobody want the points for a correct answer lol?

Level 35
Highlighted

in reply to Megadog14

Depends what you mean by worth it.  Its kept me and my friend entertained for over 30 hours.  Then I'm sure you spend at least a few hours on the other modes.  I spent 27 quid on a key, and I'm happy I did.

But I would also say that I'm starting to get bored with it now.  So yes, I think it's worth it, but don't expect to be playing it after a few weeks, well, unless they add some kick ass modes

Level 9

in reply to Megadog14
Solution
‎17-11-2013 08:23 AM

I was on the table about buying this game or BF4.  I knew the multiplayer would be hacked, flawed spawns and everything else people complain about (see the game forum for whichever system you play on).  I was on Facebook and saw that COD had released the Extinction trailer and I was sold.  Instantly.  But that's because Aliens, not Zombies, are my thing.  I bought the game solely for that (I do dabble in the other areas for multiplayers, squads, survival or whatnot, campaign) but I do have the most fun with Extinction.  I guess it depends on what you like.  The real person to answer this would be youtube - you can look up gameplay videos on Extrinction to see what it is like before you buy it (whereas I was just taking a chance that I'd like it).  I can't say it's worth 60$ for this one level/experience, but a price drop is always favorable, and you will have to purchase additional content (DLC) to play other levels when they come out (if you want to).  Check out this video:  Ghosts EXTINCTION GAMEPLAY! 30+ Mins Alien Mode w/ Ali-A! (Call of Duty Ghost Today HD COD) - YouTub...

Level 10

in reply to Megadog14

main reason i play ghost is for aliens mode ive put over 2 days time into it gotten into top 10 on leader boards maxed out my lvl and now im kinda bored. unlike zombies u cant play it endlessly over and over but i still enjoy playing it with small breaks for other games

Level 6

in reply to dustycrow

ive been on it for 7 days straight and now im starting to get a little bored so my brother took over hmm how can i make it more fun do cocaine? lol

Level 4

in reply to Megadog14

its worth it but dont bother with MP...theres nothing else out atm besides the broken down GTA V

Level 4

in reply to ANGEL0FTERR0R

hell most people on x box are smoking weed so hell why not coke broken down gta 5? just bought it last night and been playing it all night

Level 6

in reply to dustycrow

my k/d on that game is 9+ i only drove my tank and spawn killed everyone once they got there tanks i would quit rinse and repeat

Level 4

in reply to ANGEL0FTERR0R

i love it when people get tanks/ choppers XD so fun to out run rockets

Level 6

Studios