Wouldn't a 'chatty players' option be great in Extinction lobby when searching for a game?

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

Wouldn't a 'chatty players' option be great in Extinction lobby when searching for a game?

Remember, they had that in Halo Reach. This game type definitely needs communication. I figure an option to search for people with only mics or something to that effect would be amazing. As someone who only plays with people with mics, it's frustrating to have to search for 30 minutes.

Level 5
2 REPLIES

Re: Wouldn't a 'chatty players' option be great in Extinction lobby when searching for a game?

in reply to ObeseElite

no Mics can really suck but if you check the leaderboards you can get a feel of what the others are capable of doing and if they've escaped already. If your in a lobby with the only mic then see if you can talk to them thru their TV, Try to get them to change up something in their class to tell if they are listening and will cooperate with you. As you get better you won't have to depend on them as much for supplies and class buffs. xbox360 gt- OFC Pugnax

Level 8

Re: Wouldn't a 'chatty players' option be great in Extinction lobby when searching for a game?

in reply to PugnaxAlbere

I prefer to play with people with mics if simply for the entertainment aspect. I don't like playing games silently lol.

Level 5

Studios