will Extinction will be patched to include Soldier Creation?

Call of Duty Ghosts Extinction

will Extinction will be patched to include Soldier Creation?

That would be cool using our created soldiers in extinction like we can in Multiplayer and Squads.

Maybe at least future Extinction DLCs will add Soldier Creation to the customization for that mode.

Level 3
6 REPLIES

Re: will Extinction will be patched to include Soldier Creation?

in reply to affinityXX

They announced customization a while ago, but said it would be coming later.  You will be able to customize a separate character, including patch and background, for extinction.  doubt there will be multiple loadouts available, but it is possible.

Before that announcement, your extinction player card was your current multiplayer card (patch and background) but now it is the default recruit patch.

Level 15

in reply to affinityXX

I'd like your patch and background to be the same as MP at least for now. And yes I hope all that comes in soon.

Level 14

in reply to MidnightSpecial2

It was the same for ages, but then they made an update and it reset to "default". Which is stupid.

Level 36

in reply to Stinky666

Yeah, I'm curious why.

Level 14

in reply to affinityXX

if they patch anything i would really like them to patch the challenges where if everyone is running pistol relics we don't get gun challenges (except the pistol challenge). i know this is not what you where talking about but i'm just frustrated by that.

Level 6

in reply to d_sublime_man

Ah so that does happen then? I always wondered if you would get any primary weapon challenges.

It's the same problem, or similar, to if you have the "protect a random player from going to last stand", then half way through (or whatever) the player disconnects from the game (either by choice or loses connection). You automatically fail the challenge.

I think it should switch to ANOTHER player. Clearly you have protected the other one, so just switching the name should be good/easy/fine.We can't fail the challenge due to them disconnected, something we have no control over, AT ALL.

Level 36

Studios