2nd Chance Comeback?

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

2nd Chance Comeback?

no last stand.

no dead mans hand....what a joke.

no final stand.

im talking pure W@W/Black Ops 2nd chance where you and your teammates need to equip 2nd chance to fully execute its effectiveness.

there was a major change to the 2nd Chance perk in Black Ops, where if you put them down, no matter who else kills them, the person who put them down keeps the kill, that should stay the same.

another thing that changed, in Black Ops, was you can hold your primary on your way down to the ground and then switch to your pistol when you did finally hit the ground...not sure how it was on the ps3 or xbox, as i played on the Wii but it would be awesome to change the way that happens so that you switch to a pistol immediately as you start dropping.

a team that fully understands the 2nd chance perk can, by luck and skill, live forever.

on the other hand, once you put a person down, all it takes is 1 more bullet right?

Level 47
9 REPLIES

Re: 2nd Chance Comback?

in reply to Elite King

Well... 2nd chance was a TA thing. IW likes last stand and deathstreaks...

... which do you think might "comback"?

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

i hope the ones that makes a 'comback' is 2nd Chance regardless of who the developer is.

in BO2 it was skipped by 3A, now its IW to pick it up and run with it.

Level 47

in reply to Elite King

You answered your own question... 2nd chance will not be in Ghosts... it's never once been an IW thing...

... now "comback" and fix your subject.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to Elite King

One thing I loved about BO2 is that there were no deathstreaks and no last stand/second chance.

Level 18

in reply to Elite King

Le me get this straight ... you want to take a perk/deathstreak that is too complicated for yourself to handle right now ... and make it MORE complicated?

I have a better idea. Since Last Stand & Second Chance are too complicated for the bulk of COD users to understand, let's just leave it out of the game entirely.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

in reply to nuttin2say

i understand it just fine.

i was simply talking about the history of 2nd chance from W@W to Black Ops and the changes it went through.

since it was skipped on BO2, i was hoping it would be implemented on Ghosts.

oh and just because a perk idea is too complicated for you to understand, dont lump all the other CoD players on the same boat as you.

Level 47

Re: 2nd Chance Comeback?

in reply to Elite King

Last Stand/2nd Chance/Final Stand/Dead Man's Hand... I hope none of these are ever included in any CoD ever again.  I believe if I get the better of you in a gunfight that's it, I get the points and move on and you respawn.. no exceptions

Level 29

in reply to WKMMS

+1

Level 1

in reply to WKMMS

No argument here, the best place for deathstreaks is in the past.

If you are consistently dying 4 or 5 times in a row then you may need to look at different game genre.

Level 1

Studios