Level 1

Re: 3 thing that need to be added to ghost

in reply to CaptainDeadEye

Theater Mode = Yes please.

Can't believe they took it out.

Level 36

in reply to idk_what_this_i

1. It wouldn't be bad to get a few small maps in the next DLC. Not too many though.

2. Didn't really care for the Face Off playlists. Usually because playing 1v1 would often result in your opponent getting pissed off that they're losing and then backing out half way.

3. I DESPISED the MW3 maps. There wasn't a single one that i enjoyed (Minus Terminal, but obviously that doesn't count). Worst maps i have ever seen in my life.

Level 2

in reply to PistolLustHD

Also in 1v1 because everyone used Sitrep Pro, they'd camp like crazy.

Or crouch walk, of course. At least with 2v2 and 3v3 it made it more fast paced and people in that generally wanted to get kills and win, not just camp and kill and go to the time limit.

Though, the same will happen in a Ghosts 1v1, since Amplify exists, and can be bought

Level 36

1) Oh yes, this is EXACTLY what we need. In a game with some of the highest damage in the entire series, where you can't go more then five seconds without being shot at on the LARGEST maps, what we need is to get spawn killed EVEN MORE. Yeah, exactly what we need, smaller maps, less spawn points, more spawn killing  /Sarcasm

2.) Yes, bring this back. 2v2s were fun.

3. No, MW3 had terrible maps. Some of the MW2 maps maybe, but not 3.

Level 2

The maps are so large because they added flank routs then added flank routs to flank the flank routs witch makes things more interesting so those don't need to go away but add a "Close combat" map pack with small maps like that.

Face off should comeback i agree.

If they should bring any maps back make it MW2 Wasteland, terminal (classic not MW3), and maybe estate. but add intractable things like the plane ramp on terminal needs opened by a button, oil containers can be used to set fire the the shrubs on wasteland to open up the movement of the map, and the front of the house on estate can be destroyed and made to collapse down into the valley below the house with some c4. this would give a new feel to some old maps.

Level 1

idk_what_this_is wrote:

1. Add smaller maps!!!! (like Raid or Standoff on bo2 size)

Raid was huge it would still be big even in Ghosts. Standoff was a good map but only because it was so easy to control. It would fail in Ghosts because spawntrapping would be so easy.

Level 75
Highlighted

why do they need to add something from the modern warfare series when this isn't the modern warfare series?

• asking for the the face-off game playlist and community playlist is fine but the maps nope because they are from the modern warfare series

they already explained that this isn't the modern warfare series and i admit it does look like they should've named it modern warfare 4 but they didn't because people would really be saying that its the same then eventhough it really is the same from some minor changes that seem obvious to change.

i think they shouldn't have made this whole thing about stealth because that's what treyarch is better at and they have done it already in black ops 1 & 2. to be honest it was more explosions in the story than

these are good ideas but the only things they might add are the face-off and community playlists but i won't be surprised if they did add modern warfare maps eventhough this is ghosts.

Level 1

Studios