All I needed was 2 seconds

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

All I needed was 2 seconds

To be reminded how bad this game is.  Haven't touched this game since Titanfall came out but I decided to come back for a day or 2 and see if I liked any of the new maps coming out.

So my first game in close to a month I get put into a game that already started on Stonehaven.  I literally take 2 steps after spawning and get shot in the back.

And thats my story on how I'm officially done with this game.

Level 4
9 REPLIES

Re: All I needed was 2 seconds

in reply to Dr_Rad

Short attention span?

Game has been enjoyable for me, but then I have taken the time to learn it, rather than hope the game molds itself to me.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

biased as always !!! how do you learn when you got shot within a second of spawning !!! it happens all the time and after the 3rd time you quit the game.. its pointless continuing...

Level 4

in reply to JesusHchrist

How is that biased, when it is true?

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to Dr_Rad

So in other words, your temper got the best of you. The game is the same for everyone. Good moments and bad moments. Its up to the player to either deal with the bs or not. There is nothing wrong with throwing in the towel if thats what you choose.

On another note, I am enjoying Titanfall. Its a cool change of pace. Even though its a fps, I have trouble comparing it to CoD. In my opinion, just very different so far.

Level 75

in reply to Dr_Rad

Yea, I still get the occasional spawn-then-die here and there. But, I find that the spawns have improved a lot. Last week I was spawn-dying for 1/3 of my deaths. Now, it's rare.

Level 21

in reply to Dr_Rad

I'm actually the opposite, I played TitanFall for two days and thought the camping on there was worse then COD!  At least in COD you can play objective based games (I know hardpoint on titanfall and that was ok) and get people who move around somewhat. If your just getting back into COD i wouldn't suggest jumping into a game (especially on stonehaven which was probably being spawn controlled by the other team). 

Know your game and play with a team or a group, it'll make the experience more fun.

Level 6

in reply to epic1231

Camping? In titanfall? You're full of it.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

ok I guess..

Level 6

in reply to Dr_Rad

Dr_Rad wrote:

To be reminded how bad this game is.  Haven't touched this game since Titanfall came out but I decided to come back for a day or 2 and see if I liked any of the new maps coming out.

So my first game in close to a month I get put into a game that already started on Stonehaven.  I literally take 2 steps after spawning and get shot in the back.

And thats my story on how I'm officially done with this game.

Okay... thanks for making it official.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

Studios