Annoyances That Have Turned Into Huge Problems

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Annoyances That Have Turned Into Huge Problems

Okay these were annoyances at one point but they have quickly turned into problems the spawn system was questionable at launch but now it seems ten times worse with the revenge spawns and spawning in front of people and now garbage players have learned it and found out how to exploit it making it almost unplayable. The lag and various network issues have been occasional and made into all night tonight I don't know what's going on but it seemed like I was hours behind everyone and it seemed like people were behind me it could be matchmaking is no longer region locked or it could be lag with the servers themselves or it could be anything I don't know all I know is that the lag issues went from really good to Black Ops 2 lag which was the worse Call of Duty when it came to lag. What happened to listen servers and region lock and the dedicated servers you were talking about Infinity Ward?

The gun balance went from okay to just down right horrible there are only 4 overpowered guns in this game but they are very noticeable because how strong they are all night long the Honey Badger and the Remington and the K7 and the Ak-12 have dominated the game with no hope of out gunning them at all I have used every gun I could and they seem to out gun me. The K7 has a fire rate that's too fast for a power house low recoil SMG. The Remington has either a fire rate that's too fast or it has to much damage I can't tell just saying if it's going to be that accurate it needs to lack something as for the Honey Badger it's the damage and range that are too much. The AK-12 is just too accurate to be a power house it needs recoil to be realistic.

Now the problem that disappointed me and that is your lack of security against hackers and cheaters the thousands of players on the top of your leaderboards speaks for itself so I really don't need proof none of those players were banned yet or console banned they haven't been even removed yet which scares me into thinking that this game will be another CoD4 or WaW or MW2 before the DLC Season even starts. I don't get how you could allow this playability and security should be your top priorities.You could even pull a Rockstar and ask Sony and Microsoft and Steam and Nintendo to console ban the hackers or ban their accounts and yet nothing has been done about them no resets no bans no nothing what gives? There should be zero tolerance against cheaters and hackers it should be first offense ban. Get all the console brands to ban and console ban these players then go through your game and ban any of the players that they have missed and then make ALL hacks incompatible with your game make it where no cheating or hacking works in your game then fix your leaderboards.

If these issues aren't resolved soon I will assume the worse and not buy the DLC I mean why should I consider buying DLC for a game that has developers who won't put the same effort. I do not wanna go through another rip off like Black Ops 2 so please fix your game seriously when it comes to playability and security the customers are always right you should be considering every suggestion that has a chance at improving gameplay. I wanna like this game but the lag issues and spawn issues and bad security are making me not wanna get the DLC I am excited about the game but after tonight I really don't wanna feel disappointed like I was about Black Ops 2 so please fix this game if you want to restore faith in your fans.

Level 23
40 REPLIES

Re: Annoyances That Have Turned Into Huge Problems

in reply to Adam1234567893

This.

I came on here to try to vent about the horrible spawns. I also noticed that they've somehow gotten worse. I seriously hope that this can be fixed. If not...Well there is still extinction mode.

Also, agreed about the OP weaponry. What bugged me a lot about MW3 was that everyone used the ACR. I fear that it might become the same with the remington. I also noticed that the msBS has also been used a lot. Infinity ward likes op 3 round burst weapons.

Level 1

in reply to Icecreamking

This game has way more good things in it then Black Ops 2 but these issues if they get any worse will destroy the game.

Level 23

in reply to Icecreamking

i hope everybody starts using the remmington since the AK-12 is obviously better, means free kills for me.

Level 18

in reply to Icecreamking
Level 1

I agree i suffered too of lag last night, it was unplayble, i was really more than one second behind. And i agree too about the orrible spawn revenge

Level 4

in reply to Demultanocte

Let's hope that they realize there are problems in their game and they patch it like MW3 they did a good job patching that game cause there was a patch almost every 2 weeks that addressed major issues every time. In Black Ops 2 Treyarch only patched it every 2 or 3 months and all they did was destroy their spawn system and their network and fix minor unnoticeable glitches not to mention they released maps for previous games and charged us for it even Infinity Ward didn't charge their customers for Terminal and that map was also re-skinned.

Level 23

You know not of what you speak. Treyarch were constantly patching their game and the dedicated servers. You obviously didn't watch the server version each time you connected to a server. They were patching the servers and or game at least 2 times a week and did for the entire year. Try getting that level of support from IW!!

Treyarch have been A LOT better than IW has been to PC players. IW are a joke now, and have been since MW2.

Level 11

in reply to A_Canadian

They haven't treated console players that well Treyarch told us that we were wrong about the lag and said that their game was perfect and only patched small glitches that's all they did then they ripped off season pass holds with their "revamped" maps even they were the exact same. Oh and the most major thing that Treyarch did was remove a good spawn system and replace it with a garbage one and they only screwed around with the guns.

Level 23

Wow, Treyarch actually said the lag wasn't bad? Really? Further proof that Treyarch is made up of arrogant and dishonest people. I doubt I'll ever touch another Treyarch game. I think there are a few Treyarch plants in these forums. Some have actually claimed that Treyarch patched BO2 several times. BO2 was garbage it's entire year life cycle. If it was patched, it was horribly done.

Level 21

Studios