Anyone not playing in surround

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Anyone not playing in surround

I'm running a Klipsch system.  Its not there, and not mean yet.  Klipsch just gets mean.  So who's running what when you play?

Level 3
5 REPLIES

Re: Anyone not playing in surround

in reply to Rngr11

I'll be running in surround. I have a Z906 with the satellites replaced with good sounding Sony speakers. It sounds good but if I want tactical advantage, I'll use my Sony Pulse Elite. It rumbles similar to a controller whenever an enemy walks nearby thus alerting me of their presence. Even if I miss the audio cue of their footsteps for whatever reason, the unmistakable rumble cannot be missed.

Level 14

in reply to Dr_QuiCKScOP3r

Nice.  Trying to get some towers.  Havnt really heard a good 7.2 system an considering it.  2 subs.....Can you even imagine what reloading a weapon would sound like....Now put a nice LMG in there or 50 cal sniper

Level 3

in reply to Rngr11

I wouldn't go that far. I don't like getting surprised with some loud unexpected explosion and having myself jump from my seat. It happens whenever I game with my other headphone, an open-air headphone Audio Technica connected to an external Dolby decoder. The sound stage is huge and the immersion is great but the explosions were loud and scares me sometimes. lol

Level 14

in reply to Dr_QuiCKScOP3r

Id raise your audiovox then, lol.

Level 3

in reply to Rngr11

Eh surround is overrated. I can play fine enough with standard stereo.

Level 70

Studios