Are there any Next Gen XMAS Noobs?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Are there any Next Gen XMAS Noobs?

Hi,

The player count on the next gens (PS4 in my case) is kinda low.  I know a lot of people are waiting for next gens (for MS and SONY to work out bugs, price drops and cost reduction hardware etc...), but I am wondering if there are many people who expected to get/buy next gens for XMAS?

I am hoping that the player count goes up (for COD) as I no longer play it on the PS3 because the graphics are so much better on the PS4 (I assume the same can be said for the 360 vs XB1)

Activision Ambassador
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Are there any Next Gen XMAS Noobs?

Solution
‎12-12-2013 09:06 AM

I'd like to have XboxOne by Xmas. Regardless of the player count on next gen consoles I know I'd have a better gaming experience because of the dedicated servers. ALL online multiplayer games from this point on should only run on dedicated servers. Or make the game lighter in terms of processing needs.

Chances are I probably won't get XboxOne until next year. Hopefully in time for Titanfall.

Level 21
15 REPLIES
Highlighted

Sorry brother but I'm in the wait until next year camp.  But if you do find yourself biting the bullet and going back to the PS3, I'll be happy to run with you again.

Level 69

Come back and play on the PS3. We have Christmas noobs aplenty.

Level 35

Solution
‎12-12-2013 09:06 AM

I'd like to have XboxOne by Xmas. Regardless of the player count on next gen consoles I know I'd have a better gaming experience because of the dedicated servers. ALL online multiplayer games from this point on should only run on dedicated servers. Or make the game lighter in terms of processing needs.

Chances are I probably won't get XboxOne until next year. Hopefully in time for Titanfall.

Level 21

I don't think I'm personally going to get the PS4 and Ghosts for XMas.  That said, my extended family for whatever reason thinks I'm some kind of CoD nut (I like it but I'm no nut ).  So,there's a possibility I'll get them as gifts. 

Level 40

I cant find a PS4 in Florida for the likes of me, and I refuse to buy one from some person at some over inflated price. With that said, I hope by then end of the year I will have mine.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Not a single PS4 to be found around here either, even my friends in the trade can't lay their hands on one

Level 67

in reply to Izjar11

I'll keep my eyes open for you.

Edit: nowinstock.com has a list that is kept in real time. I didn't have time to dig too deep and I don't know exactly where you are from(in the state). It tells when and where shipments come in to certain stores.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

Florida: No retail store has it! Its crazy. Worse part of this story: I had cancelled my pre-order by mistake!

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Izjar11 wrote:

I had cancelled my pre-order by mistake!

You sure your little brother didn't do it. 

Level 40

Studios