BF Sniping = Skill, CoD Sniping = AimBot

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: BF Sniping = Skill, CoD Sniping = AimBot

in reply to T-dubbyf4i

IW has implemented a longer delay between scoping in and your shot centring. It will be as if you're no scoping when you try to QS. Thank god someone finally did something.

Level 10

in reply to AngusPodgorny19

BF3 sniping takes more skill to do, true. However if you've played the BF4 beta, you should know they've taken skill out of that game for most guns, sniping is way too easy and most guns have no recoil now. COD sniping is more fun and action packed, plus on COD you're playing in smaller maps so they're not going to make you have to wait 20 seconds before you can get the perfect shot and judge the bullet drop like on BF. If the sniping in COD was the same as BFs, then no one and I mean no one would use them because they would just get killed all the time.

Level 1

in reply to sm1thy17396

If you don't know by now that the BF3 beta wasn't the actually game of BF3 it was an earlier version, same with the beta for BF4 and earlier version of the game. BF4 sniping will require the same amount of skill that BF3 sniping required.

Level 16

CoD doesn't have bullet drop off because it isn't supposed to be as realistic as BF.

You really can't compare them.

Activision Ambassador

I, too, play both BF and COD. I've preordered Ghosts and BF4. But, I really don't compare the two. They are both war games, but that's where the similarities end. If I get annoyed, or bored by BF, I switch to COD. That goes both ways.

This is a COD forum, so I'm not gonna slam one over the other. I play both. Enough said.

Level 21

Whats the point of this thread again?

Level 25

in reply to NoLifeKing29

BF fanboi trying to tout how bf will be a better game.. just like any other bf is better than cod thread that ends up here when new games are about to be released.. just a bf fanboi hoping on drawing cod players to bf.

Level 70

Go away BF fanboi. Neither takes any great amount of skill and can be learned and done by anyone after just a few games.

Level 70
Highlighted

in reply to trialstardragon

I have to disagree with that, BF sniping is much harder and requires a lot more skill, and patience, timing is also a big part.

Call of duty sniping is much easier to master.

Level 16

in reply to Firesens

Not really, I could use a SR on BF just the same as any Cod game and barely had to adjust how I did either. Just had to account for bullet drop over long ranges. Other than that they work pretty much the same when they are used in same general range that CoD maps allow for.

Level 70

Studios