Ballistic vests really needs to be improved, Odin too

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Ballistic vests really needs to be improved, Odin too

Ballistic vests are not so cheap to earn, they need 8 kills to get them. When I use the ballistic vests I don't see any difference, I still die as quick as without using them, in fact I have seen some ballistic vests during the first days and now seems that nobody use them anymore (in the Wii u versione at least) because they are completely useless.

Can you improve the resistance of those vests? They should double the number of bullet needed to die, at least

Ah, the same can be said for the Odin, the juggernaut is too weak and slow, he dies in few seconds without killing anyone and it takes 16 kills to get it -.-

Thank you

Level 6
5 REPLIES

Re: Ballistic vests really needs to be improved, Odin too

in reply to LucaPac

all the support streaks are weak the heli sniper takes 13 kills to get and can be took out within seconds of entering he map and counts as a death

Level 25

in reply to LucaPac

Vests are one of the best counters in the game to the MSBS. The gun turns into a 2-burst (unless with maybe a headshot, not sure) which allows an automatic enough time to win. I don't think vests need a buff.

I have no experience with the Odin because I run satcom -> vests > Oracle if I'm running support.

Level 5

in reply to Chasedpuppet01

Are you seriuos? You lose the vest with only one bullet and you get damage at the same time, I don't know on other platform, but on wii u that's the way it works, so vests are competely USELESS and that's why I dont see anybody using them

Some players used them in the first days, but now everybody noticed how useless the vest are and nobody uses them anymore

In this cod it's easier to die than the previous ones, at least the vests should be stronger, don't forget that vests are made to defend you from bullets, not to be a nice dress -.-
In this game vests are only a useless dress

8 kills to get something useless?

Level 6

in reply to LucaPac

I'm playing on 360 and definitely notice people dying slower when they're wearing a vest. I also see people wearing them all the time. When I'm wearing one I'm definitely not invincible, but I'll win a 1-on-1 gunfight every time assuming we shoot at the same time and my enemy is vest-less. Maybe their effect is different on the Wii?

Level 5

in reply to LucaPac

I don't know if it's different only on Wii U, I only know that in the Wii U section  they told me that here is the right place to ask for a fix

Level 6

Studios