Best Multiplayer Game Mode for Prestiging Fast

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Best Multiplayer Game Mode for Prestiging Fast

in reply to Tygrastic1

Tygrastic1, that's good information, thanks.  I actually haven't been playing with a clan so I don't have any information on that.  I assumed it would help out though.  To be honest, since I can't stick with a playing schedule due to college, I haven't bothered joining any clans.  Perhaps I'm wrong about assuming I need to stick with a schedule though.  How does it work?  Can there be 20+ people in a clan? Can you participate in clan wars at any time during the day?

I've shied away because I didn't want to commit to being online at any certain time.  Maybe I should reconsider.

Level 1

in reply to jmd11jamis

Honestly, this past week was the first clan wars I played in.  It went from Thursday-Monday afternoon US time.  You could play at anytime during the day or night and the wins would count for your clan.  I am in a smaller clan, around 6 of us total that play together all of the time.  It would only take about 5 total wins (1 win counts for each clan member, so in a full group of 6 of us, we could take the node after one game) to take the node.  S&R offered a 25% bonus for us, so each game yielded at least an additional 1K+ bonus xp.  On average, each prestige has taken me about a day of played time to complete.  I am sitting at roughly 15 hours of played time on this prestige and am lvl 51.

I have no idea when the next clan war is going on, but I would suggest finding a clan that will let you join up as a casual.  There are plenty out there that could use an additional member.

Level 8

in reply to jmd11jamis

Depens on what type of player you're.

In BO2 I had higher spm in kc and dom than regular TDM

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 59
Highlighted

in reply to dtuchpunk

I used to rock CTF; that was my go-to for points. But I sincerely think there are differences in how points are rewarded among the COD series.  Which is why I am speaking specifically to Ghosts.

Level 1

Studios