Best Quickscoping Attachments?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Best Quickscoping Attachments?

I've been using the USR for a little while now, and while I'm liking my thermal and chrome barrel combo, it's been pretty dull. I saw a video on a class and the guy stated that variable zoom reduces sway and increases accuracy if you don't zoom with it.

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Best Quickscoping Attachments?

in reply to TackyTaco
Solution
‎13-03-2014 04:02 PM

Chrome barrel is a must for the USR since the sniper patch, but use whatever sight that feels the most comfortable. I personally prefer the thermal over the variable zoom.

Level 43
9 REPLIES

in reply to TackyTaco

Blindfolds... cheesy music played too loud in the background.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to TackyTaco
Solution
‎13-03-2014 04:02 PM

Chrome barrel is a must for the USR since the sniper patch, but use whatever sight that feels the most comfortable. I personally prefer the thermal over the variable zoom.

Level 43

in reply to TackyTaco

download the large penis attachment and place in the middle of your forehead...this is an essential part of q-scoping and you shouldnt be playing without it

Level 4

in reply to TackyTaco

It really doesn't matter with what attachments are on the gun. Just use chrome barrel and extended mags. QS'ing is simply abusing the games aim assist to help acquire the target, and the timing.

To answer your question, attachments are irrelevant for quickscoping. So just use whatever you like the most.

Level 6

in reply to TackyTaco

A large rock and a piece of rope, attatch rope to rock then attatch to yourself and throw in nearest lake

Level 67

in reply to TackyTaco

m8 u know if u join a modded lobby by accident should my account get perminaly banned

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to TackyTaco

I don't always quickscope but when I do, I prefer chrome barrel and extended mags on the USR. Side note: Every anti-qs comment I read makes me want to qs more often. Y'all need to try it out before making silly comments.

Level 18

in reply to brsox

I've tried it, I can't do it.  Some people make it look super easy.  I guess if I kept at it, I could learn how, but don't really have the patience.  The point is though, it's not supposed to be effective at close ranges.  They should just make all sniper rifles 2 shot kills unless it's a head shot. 

Level 29

in reply to Highwayman0226

If all sniper rifles were two shot to kill, they would be useless. That's like saying a shotgun needs a two shot to kill within melee range; it doesnt really make any sense.

Level 43

Studios