Bring back Highrise in the next map pack!

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Highlighted

Re: Bring back Highrise in the next map pack!

in reply to Kurt24

There are many videos actually. They are different, but the same layout is there.

Level 1

in reply to CoDPS41

No they need to just convert the graphics of Highrise to Ghosts then release it as a free map in a title update bam everyone is happy and no one feels ripped off.

Level 18

in reply to CoDPS41

I'm all for it. Because I'm the only person that actually read your entire post without spouting their opinions first. They will bring back old maps. If they do, I want the best.

Level 7

in reply to CoDPS41

Highrise is an OK map but I do not want to see it in Ghosts.  I would much prefer to see some original maps that are designed to suit this game's structure.  Blops 2 proved that porting a successful and popular map across from a different game is not successful.  I can guarantee that if we were given Highrise in Ghosts, Day 1 we would get threads about how the map is ruined by thermal snipers or somesuch.  So, whilst I can appreciate your enthusiasm and desire for an older classic, I can't agree with your wish.  I think it would be awful or, even worse, mediocre.  Unfortunately, though, I do think you're right when you predict that we will be seeing more reskins

Level 5

in reply to DarkBagpuss

Please, MW2's snipers are 10x better than Ghosts' snipers. MW2 highrise was plagued by quickscopers and noob tubers, and in Ghosts noob tubes are no way near as effective and quickscoping is also a lot harder. Also, you can't have people camping on top of the C (?) building with a tac insertion in Ghosts.

I fail to understand how Highrise will play worse. Highrise will play better in Ghosts because of this. Also, Highrise will be an awesome infected map

Level 3

in reply to CoDPS41

Your opinion that that they are better. Not fact. Easier maybe, but that does not make them better.

Level 70

in reply to CoDPS41

If they are going to bring back old maps just convert the graphics and make them free no one loses money in this situation.

Level 18

in reply to CoDPS41

Removed a lot of posts that ended up spamming the thread with "no more old maps." That opinion is okay to have, but the OP openly stated that the goal of the thread was to discuss old, good maps to be reintroduced.

Arguing about <Insert Old Map> being better is fine.

"No more old maps" and arguing about the implementation of old maps is not.

Try to follow the spirit of the thread.

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Well what if we feel there are no old maps that are worthy of being remade? Thats how I happen to feel <.<

Level 20

in reply to NoLifeKing32

I Know that's how I feel but that didn't stop my comments from being deleted by him

Level 22

Studios