Bring back Highrise in the next map pack!

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Bring back Highrise in the next map pack!

in reply to Bubbakush1

Bubbakush wrote:

I Know that's how I feel but that didn't stop my comments from being deleted by him

Work on your presentation. The way your posts were presented is why they were deleted.

in reply to NoLifeKing32

Then this thread isn't the one you're looking for. The topic isn't "What do you think about old maps being remade?" the topic IS "What maps would be good to reintroduce?"

I'm pretty sure there are other threads about the topic that you seek. Search them out and add your comments there.

Thanks guys.

Claire

in reply to jeepchick

jeepchick wrote:

Then this thread isn't the one you're looking for. The topic isn't "What do you think about old maps being remade?" the topic IS "What maps would be good to reintroduce?"

I'm pretty sure there are other threads about the topic that you seek. Search them out and add your comments there.

Thanks guys.

Claire

This.

I know our forums are very open for and to discussion, but a lot of people have grown to assume that "open for discussion" means "I can go in to any thread, dispute it any way I want, and be protected by 'my right to an opinion.'" That ground is quickly slipping as people continue to abuse the openness that exists.

NoLifeKing, your opinion could be expressed, but it needs added discussion to it. A lot of posts that were removed were either hostile, condescending or flat out spamming the thread.

in reply to CoDPS41

highrise in Ghosts will be shitty I guess. Think most people will stay in the buildings. Because it's easy to cover longer distances in ghosts.

Highrise was a great map for every gamestyle and weapon type. But it will become just like stoneheaven. Most people will use snipers

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 60

in reply to dtuchpunk

This is why some want it back. So they can do the cross window QS's like in MW2.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

That's why I don't want it back. I can't have fun than

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 60

in reply to CoDPS41

when people ask for old maps back its because they remember them with rose tinted glasses , and a lot of how a map plays comes down to how scorestreaks/killstreaks work on the map

in saying that I think Wasteland would be an interesting map to bring back due to the fact it now wouldn't be dominated by air based scorestreaks.

if you asked me if id but any more dlc with old maps re done then the answer would be no

Level 75

in reply to CoDPS41

Highrise is one of my favorites, I wouldn't mind playing a reskin of this map. Overwatch seemed to be a remake of the Highrise concept being on top of a building. That was a fun map too but Highrise is still better imho so a reskin of that would definitely be welcomed if they must do a reskin.

Level 18
Highlighted

in reply to Zombie-Hell-Fire

I don't normally buy DLCs but I would certainly buy one if it has Highrise in it!!!

Level 3

in reply to CoDPS41

Perhaps we will see a return of 'Rust'?  I've seen quite a few threads complaining about larger maps so maybe a small scale, close quarters frag fest is on the cards?  Would love to see how the spawn system handled that one   There are quite a few decent maps on 'MW3' that could make the cut: Resistance, Arkaden, Seatown, for example.  To be honest, if we are to have a reskin then I don't really care - as long as it's not Liberation!  Personally, I'd love to see Face Off return as a game mode if only for Getaway.

Level 5

Studios