Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Call Of Duty Ghost for Wii U

I can't wait to get this game for my Wii U

SnowydayUK
Level 14
17 REPLIES

Re: Call Of Duty Ghost for Wii U

in reply to Snowyday

Right here with you fellow Wii U person!

Level 1

in reply to Snowyday

LOL.  No offense but I don't think it will be releasing for the WiiU.

Level 16

in reply to RallyOrDie

What reason would they have not to?

Level 1

in reply to Brosidon555

Ask them not me.

Level 16

in reply to RallyOrDie

Ha, I would if I needed to.  But rest assured my friend, it will most likely be released for the Wii U.

Level 1

in reply to Brosidon555

I just think the Wii U is a lost cause and is a failing console.  I can't see Nintendo digging themselves out of the whole they dug for themselves.

Level 16

in reply to RallyOrDie

I see your point, and I have seen the facts.  It doesn't look good for guys like me at the moment I'll admit.  But remember how bad the Wii was?  I've stuck it out before and if I have to I will stick it out again.  As for Ghosts for Wii U, I will admit it may just be me trying to be optimistic, but I really think they will release it for Wii U.  And if worse comes to worse and Nintendo just gives up on their home consoles, I guess that is when I move to Playstation.  But we will prevail, we always do.

Level 1

in reply to Brosidon555

I didn't want to see the WiiU fail, I think it had loads of potential, it just didn't have the games or the features, I wanted in my next gen consoles.  To me it seemed like the WiiU was taking everything from the Wii and making it somehow worse.  I would give the WiiU 2 years and see if anything changes.  As for CODG, I haven't heard that it has been anounced for the WiiU, I would have thought it would have by now.

Level 16

in reply to RallyOrDie

I agree with you in every way, shape, form, or fashion.  Hopefully, as more games are released for it, the situation will get better.

Back onto COD, I remember thinking the same thing.  But then I remembered that the old (gosh the time does fly) Black Ops II website didn't have a pre-order for the Wii U, so I will keep the hope going.

Level 1

Studios