Can we go prone in Cod Ghosts while running

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Can we go prone in Cod Ghosts while running

I would like to know if we can go prone while running like in MW3 in cod ghosts. I do not like the sliding in cod ghosts, i would rather just go prone and kill my target instead of sliding past my target and getting shot in the back.

Do we have the option to go prone and disable the slide function. Don't get me wrong but the slide function looks fun but for the hardcore pro gamers like me the slide function is not effective, it takes way too long and we are more likely to lose our target while sliding.

MW3  prone is more effective because I can just go prone kill the target and get back up and keep running but with the cod ghosts sliding even if i kill my target i will still be sliding across the map for a few more seconds for no reason, by this time i would like to be on my feet running for the next kill not sliding.

Level 5
26 REPLIES

Re: Can we go prone in Cod Ghosts while running

in reply to realjoker

you can disable the slide function simply by not pressing the button needed to slide.

as for going "prone" you mean drop shotting which you "hardcore pro gamers" usually call it right? why not just watch one of the numerous hands on videos...

When i played people were drop shotting so i wouldnt worry

Level 75

in reply to realjoker

Can someone who actually know the answer please answer my question?

Can we go prone while running?

OR

Can we drop shot while running?

Remember I said while RUNNING. If am right I don't think you can so can someone else please clarify probably Infinity ward.

Because in black ops 2 you cannot fro shot or go prone while running instead you dive. Only in modern warfare  you can drop shot while running but in cod ghosts i believe you can't and the slde has been replaced and even if you can drop shot you cannot do it while running you will have to stop then drop shot.

I prefer the MW3 style of drop shot.

Level 5

in reply to realjoker

realjoker wrote:

Can someone who actually know the answer please answer my question?

lol you crack me up dude did you miss the part where I said i have PLAYED ghosts?

realjoker wrote:

Can we go prone while running?

OR

Can we drop shot while running?

which is the same game mechanic bar pressing the trigger .Again just go watch one of the numerous videos of gameplay theres tons of them up. Yes you can drop shot if you want to be pedantic yes you can go prone  too by drop shotting and NOT pressing the fire button

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

oh my days i know you can drop shot and go prone I SAID CAN YOU DROP SHOT OR GO PRONE WHILE YOU ARE RUNNING. in black ops 2 you can't drop shot while running, instead you end up diving in MW3  you can drop shot while running.

Level 5

in reply to realjoker

lets hope not dropshotting is annoying enough as it is without letting you do it at full sprint aswell

Level 25

in reply to banned-again

drop shot is awesome. by far the quickest way to kill someone. hopefully we can do it in cod ghosts while we are sprinting instead of sliding. This is a question that no one knows.

Level 5

in reply to realjoker

drop shot is awesome hahaha what are you 12 dropshotting is cheap just like cheapscoping and halo jumping round corners

Level 25

in reply to banned-again

banned-again wrote:

lets hope not dropshotting is annoying enough as it is without letting you do it at full sprint aswell

which is basically dive to prone which ..ahh i cba to go through this again

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

i now what it is but since diving to prone isnt usually in iw games im asuming you will just slide instead

Level 25

Studios