Change squad member in-game!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Change squad member in-game!!!

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Game-balance???  There r more things to counter and yet we have less options.

The balance is already gone and needs to be restored.

Level 8

in reply to Kurt24

How is it gone?

If you give access to everything for everyone... then you remove the balance. The challenge is to set up your classes in advance. If everyone has access to class setups for every situation... there goes your balance.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

not to mention 10 prestige to 1st prestige one has 60 classes and the other has 6 not really balanced.

i didnt mind 10 slots but i only really use 3 or 4 the rest are mess around or trying out classes.

Level 33

in reply to Kurt24

I mostly only use 3 classes, with minor tweaks depending on what gametype I am going to be playing. For example I'll be using Marathon for Dom and TDM and KC, but I'll drop it for Amplify if I'm going into SnD. Similarly in HC I'll rock blind eye, but if I go into Core I switch it out for Focus.

To that end, once my classes are set up, I only need to tweak them every so often. I have certainly never needed more than 6 classes

Level 31

in reply to Kurt24

If anything your logic is backwards.

The first squad member should be allowed 10 weapon classes (Room to experiment),

-  the second squad member - 9 weapon classes and so forth.

By the tenth squad member you should be versatile enough, and have enough weapons experience in all the various configurations to be able to play with a single weapon class;  modify it between games if you absolutely must; but you shouldn't need to find yourself continuously switching between classes mid-game.

What's the old time saying:  Too many arrows in the quiver - - - - - master of none.

Level 4

in reply to Kurt24

yes please

Level 10

in reply to PSNGamerRednigh

I would rather be able to change an outfit and apply it to each loadout individually.

I don't particularly think a DEVGRU HEAVY is concealing on the prison break map, nor is the Ghillie suit on the sovereign map - - - - - but as they say "you live by the Ghillie, you die by the Ghillie" - - or sword or whatever.  You are currently confined to a single outfit for each squad member.

Point being;  I don't mind running around looking like a potted plant in an industrial environment if it means I can snipe in the weeds.

And if you try to tailor each loadout to each map and game mode then I'm sure you would think you need a LARGE variety of weapon classes/loadouts.

There are some players whom play more like game managers, and there are others that play like gunslingers - - - to each their own.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to Kurt24

I would like to have either 1 or 2 more class loadouts, Because I mainly play S&R and I use all the loadouts on my soldier for many different situations, but there are too many situations that my loadouts do not counter against. I would like to have a 7th or an 8th loadout. It would be nice.

Level 16

in reply to Kurt24

Most people use maybe 3 classes max.

6 classes each squadmember is enough.

I got 6 squadmembers. Each member has his purpose. And I will when I use that member use it within his role.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 59

in reply to Kurt24

?

Too many classes not enough weaps imo

hardly any weaps

really expected a space n water Mp map by now with delicious harpoon & zero g guns but alas not.

Loadouts you have 60! how on earth is that not enough

there arent 60 guns!

Level 13

Studios