Change squad member in-game!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Change squad member in-game!!!

6 classes is just not enough and you don't always know who your opponent is or how they r gonna play.  Hell 6 classes isn't enough for TDM let alone any objective game modes.

At least let us have 10 classes for last squad member.  Which they should've done in the first place.

Level 8
34 REPLIES

Re: Change squad member in-game!!!

in reply to Kurt24

I rock a 2.2 K/D on TDM, (which isn't elite, but it does for me).  I have 3 loadouts.

Can't imagine why on earth you'd need 10!

Level 16

in reply to admunday

Exactly, I rock a 1.6KDR, steadily going up, with 1 class.  But I am a hardcore camper in TDM, and people get angry at campers, so revenge killers feed me plenty of easy kills.

Level 14

in reply to Kurt24

six classes isnt enough for one game mode erm...

Level 75

in reply to Kurt24

kurt24 wrote:

6 classes is just not enough and you don't always know who your opponent is or how they r gonna play.  Hell 6 classes isn't enough for TDM let alone any objective game modes.

At least let us have 10 classes for last squad member.  Which they should've done in the first place.

How is having more than 6 classes going to help you determine or win against anyone? I only use the first 3 classes and have no issues with how others are playing.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Kurt24

Wow!  Everyone I play with agrees with me!!  Especially during clan wars when switching modes every hour or so.

I play every map differently which means i need to run a different class.  Since we r posting kd mine is 2.6 prestige 9.

AR 1     dog TR BH                                        Octane Stormfront Whiteout Overlord Warhawk

AR 2     sat dog sentry                                   Siege Sovereign Chasm                                                           dead s, amplify

MR       TR BH Helo                                       Stonehaven Prison Break Overlord

SMG     sat dog sentry                                   Sovereign Strikezone Freight                                                    marathon, lw

Shotty   dog TR BH                                        Tremor Flooded                                                           

LMG     dog TR BH                                        Strikezone Stonehaven Overlord Prison Break

Couldn't remember which perks i used on different classes.  I am not that good with a sniper but i can do well when the connection is there.  So it would be nice to have a class for that.  Don't like to run sit rep unless the match calls for it.  Depending on the connection I am having I tend to adjust what I am using.  None of the 6 r setup with support which u need in different game modes and sometimes TDM. 

With what i described i could easily use 8 classes in TDM and u don't play this way u r missing out!!!

Level 8

in reply to Kurt24

We had 10 classes since MW2 & I found out that I only use 3 classes. One close range class, one everyday class & one longer range class. The rest are silly ones or favorite weapon classes because my favorite weapon usually ain't the "best" like the CM901 from MW3.

Level 7

in reply to Kurt24

No. While I would be fine with upping it to 10 Classes per Squad Member (I switch around a lot myself), there is no reason to switch Squad members.

Part of the strategy of the game is being prepared going in. It is up to YOU to prepare your Squad members for anything they might face. You may want to have a fallback class for each squadmate  for when things go sour in a match.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

I am not looking for advice or an answer to question.  I am a veteran player and have probably more time played and kills than most peeps on this website.

I realize in essence u have 60 classes to choose from, but for me the ability to change SM in-game would be huge.  I change classes and guns constantly and when i want to sit down and play i don't want to be messing around making classes all the time.  Honestly when we always had 10 to choose from it wasn't even enough but i dealt with it.

Level 8

in reply to Kurt24

This is a forum, what were you expecting?

The ability to change Squad members in-game would throw off game balance.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Studios