Corner Trapping

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Highlighted

Re: Corner Trapping

in reply to Ghamorra

"CoD like move"...  basically, has to be able to take a step or two?

Level 25

in reply to Zombie-Hell-Fire

It's very easy to avoid being trapped in a corner.

Level 18

in reply to brsox

lol if they are sitting in the corner for a substantial amount of time then they deserved it, now if someone is sitting in a corner waiting for someone to spawn so they can corner trap them then that is a different story lol! i dont like getting trapped in the corner but if you were there before the person who trapped you was then i think you just had it coming lol! you have legs use them

Level 9

Corner trapping doesn't break any rule, its just a dick move.

Level 48

its exploiting

same as the terminal doorways in infected are used by idiots tryin 2 get the win for sole remaining player (infuriatingly always the same name with a 2 on the end!! how original!)

stand in the doorway & then claiming you were in the bog doesnt cut it,wouldnt spawn you in a doorway anyway.

Level 13

Blocking a guy in a corner is anti athletic and not a fair play. If he wants to sit in a corner the whole game that's his right. You have no right to block him in the corner so that you can force him to play the way you want.

Level 22

in reply to C_CHRIS11

Not that I do it,(may have couple times) ,but if they can play like that , then I too have the right to play how I want , BO2 did it the best  with the UAV , those who don't participate in objective mode games deserve to be trapped,, If I wasn't to concern with my score I would do it more often. Every player that consider it's exploiting or not user friendly has a mentality that should consider playing another shoot em up game because this type of play if done by both sides would result in a boring match or if you could call it a match, Games modes like S&D are exempt  - DOWN WITH CAMPERS/CORNER SITTERS 

Level 23

in reply to slyd0g55

Yes its your right to play the way you want but your rights stop where other peoples rights start. And blocking someone in a corner you have no right because its his right.

And I agree with you, down with the campers.

Level 22

in reply to C_CHRIS11

Yea I was just venting.... Have to result to playing HCTDM , and that mode is filled with em' makes it so boring , but hey ,that's the way it is.

Miss the static

Level 23

happen 2 me 2 when other players c u get lot of kills in 1 spot they try 2 block u & steal ur kills

Level 2

Studios