Do you like being able to use any weapon with a ghillie suit?

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Highlighted

Re: Do you like being able to use any weapon with a ghillie suit?

in reply to Ghamorra

Played against a Ghillie suit earlier, running with only a knife.

I lol'd

Level 16

in reply to Ghamorra

I usually do think that it would be better if there were certain outfits that could only be used with a certain weapon class(es).

It could also possibly be fun, maybe, if (some of) those exclusive outfits (maybe even more than one for each weapon class) gave the person some sort of plus(es), and maybe a minus(es) in exchange, and not simply be aesthetics. Like, for example, if you're a LMG user, you could unlock an exclusive outfit for use with LMGs that looks slightly bulkier than normal and had Blast Shield and Tac Resist or something built in, but you move a small fraction slower than normal or something as a balancer.

Just something I find myself thinking about sometimes.

Level 24

in reply to Gerbera

Let's make the ghillie suit have a 1 in 10 chance of getting "stuck" on thorn bushes. this would limit your field of movement.

On a more serious note: The ghillie suit in should limit movement and speed.

Level 5

in reply to Ghamorra

ghamorra wrote:

With the new Create-a-Soldier you can now use any weapon you wish with a ghillie suit. I've noticed that instead of using them to conceal yourself while sniping a lot of players are choosing to use an AR and hide in bushes or foliage. You can be 100% undetectable on maps like Prison Break or Siege in dozens of locations. But every map has at least a few places where you can lay prone and be invisible. I would imagine a lot of this community doesn't like that. I myself would prefer there to be some sort of trade off because using the ghillie suit doesn't exactly have any disadvantages. 

I dont see the issue with the suit, first to get it is a pain, second I can hide equally as well without one.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I would like to play hide-n-seek with you on Prison Break. You can have your normal attire and when I get my full ghillie suit I'll use that. I promise you you'll change your position.

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

ghamorra wrote:

I would like to play hide-n-seek with you on Prison Break. You can have your normal attire and when I get my full ghillie suit I'll use that. I promise you you'll change your position.

Trust me G' you cant hide very long from me...but your never on the 4 anymore! hahaha

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I might break it out today. None of my friends have it yet. You and Tom are the only ones who play on the PS4 right now and I have at least 10 other friends still on the the PS3

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

ghamorra wrote:

I might break it out today. None of my friends have it yet. You and Tom are the only ones who play on the PS4 right now and I have at least 10 other friends still on the the PS3

Move on the 4 man! Game is so much better (you know this) perhaps in the 3 you can hide better because of the less the clear graphics the 4 provides.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Watch this. G will most likely use some of these hiding spots on Prison Break.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

This video actually highlights what G' speaks of.....

of our training"
Level 75

Studios