Do you like being able to use any weapon with a ghillie suit?

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Do you like being able to use any weapon with a ghillie suit?

in reply to nuttin2say

? i dont understand your comment. i think i missed the connection.

Level 9

in reply to AMMO_MAGNET

we all have access to the same in-game stuff, but people still somehow think those things are over-powered. Outside the game, if everyone had the same TVs, same etc, there would still be people complaining that something was not fair. Long story short, I complimented what you said.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62
Highlighted

in reply to nuttin2say

I figured out that it was a compliment when i saw the likes (thank you by the way). I was a lil tired and unable to comprehend it. But that is spot on how i feel.

Level 9

in reply to nuttin2say

I'm thinking that a space Ghillie would have to be a flat black so as to reduce reflections. You could either blend into the depth of space; or stand out against the stark white color of the space station.  And as far as a space field order - no KEMs here - has to be a solar radiation flare - - - get inside the station or be toasted.

As far as additional advantages that haven't been mentioned yet,  If I'm running an overkill loadout with multiple primary weapons; then the Ghillie suit covers the weapon strapped on my squad member's back underneath the "foliage" of the Ghillie suit and obscures the view of the second weapon completely.

Level 4

in reply to Ghamorra

ghillie suit should be snipers only. (marksman rifles aren't snipers)

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 60

in reply to Ghamorra

Actually it does have disadvantages. Your bigger while wearing it, you stand out badly on certain maps in certain area's. Very easy to see when running in it across wide open spaces like the street of stormfront or the rails of freight or just about anywhere on overlord or sovereign.

Level 70

Studios