Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: FIX THE HACKING

in reply to DemonDeath2

There are quite a few ways he could have gotten this legitimately. You can net points by capping flags and taking out enemy equipment like SatComs and IMS. You can also net assists for points with Hardline. 5 kills, 2 assists, 2 enemy equipment, and two flags with Hardline can get you this.

I will say this though. I've played a quite a few matches were players have gotten non-stop helicopter support and when you look at the Scorecard suspicions get raised.

Ghamorra Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to Ghamorra

Those "suspicious" matches you speak of are the ones I was in

DemonDeath2

in reply to DemonDeath2

Some people can start a match off bad and then finally get on track. For instance I started a match out 0-6 once and then didn't die the rest of the match. My stats showed a game that was full of deaths when really I just took a bit to gain traction. This person could have easily had a bad start then pulled off a flurry of good fortune.

Ghamorra Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

You just summed up some of what I consider to be my best games.

Games where I go something like 29-5 or whatever are nice, but usually come against hapless opponents.

Some of my best games have been ones where I couldn't get anything going early on and started something like 0-9, but was able to adjust my game and make it a more positive outcome. It sounds weird to some, I am sure, but some of my best games have been ones where I went negative but still got the win. It takes far more character to stick around and tough it out than it does to stomp on opponents.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

I  have had several matches were I started 0-5 and by the end of the match was 18-9 because I adapted to my enemy. Having them all call me cheater because of it.

trialstardragon Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

I don't get called a cheater much. Mostly because I'm the quiet guy in the lobby who slowly makes his presence felt. I camp, but I camp everywhere so it doesn't look like I camp. I haven't really had any super breakout performances but I do get a bunch of 8-10 killstreaks going.

Ghamorra Level 75

in reply to trialstardragon

I can believe starting 0-5 and ending 18-9. I have done the same. But when someone is going negative, their overall KDE ratio is less than 1 and suddenly they call in one chopper after another and end up going 30-5, thats more than a little suspicious.

jagarm1

in reply to DemonDeath2

It's easier to say then it is to do.

Coders will always be out there. And there is no 100% sure way to keep the hacks from appearing either.

DeeJay85

in reply to DemonDeath2

I Saw some bizarre stuff! They were French guys! You might not believe me:

Over 30 min. HKC

dancing killer dog

a flying rifle with a head stuck to the muzzle

untouchable enemies worse than Juggernauts

Some French messages on screen

2 nukes

Was playing split screen w/ my bro he said a car killed him

very weird game indeed

you might not believe me! However that does not mean those French guys are a myth

Kuwaiti-G17

Studios