Female specials?

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Female specials?

So we have female characters and everything, but why don't we have a Female Concealed Cobra, or Female Ghillie Suit? I hate always playing male characters on call of duty, and i would like to continue playing with female characters when i use the ghillie suit that i worked so hard for with a female character. You keep adding maps and weapons, why not add more customization?

Level 1
14 REPLIES

Re: Female specials?

in reply to ArcticPandaBear

Not to start a fight, but the Ghillie suit is to conceal. Why would you want something to accentuate the Female anatomy?

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to funkydm

I'm just saying all of the "Specials" are male, and they were so happy to introduce female characters, so why not make a female version...just to equal it out.

Level 1

What would you propose?

Level 1

WTF... WTF..... WTF...... What is a female Ghillie Suit supposed to look like? The purpose of the freaking suit is to conceal the appearance of the person wearing it. It wouldn't be a Ghillie Suit any longer.

I hope they remove special character suits from the next two cod entries.

Level 19

Just to clarify, as never used female Characters... you can't equip the Ghillie suit to those characters?

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

I just tested it and the ghille and concealed ghillie both fall under the "special" category and is selected before you reach the "gender" category.  Both are males although I don't think the female version would look much different.  Now that I look at it, the female character has no visible difference anywhere except the face.  The character is just a little smaller. 

Level 16

in reply to LVLikeG

Personally, I could care less if they ever bring back customizations. It just leads us down a slippery slope to wanting more and more fluff. Make my character a stick with a gun, I could care less. I want the focus back on the game play.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Amen. The first Black Ops had good customization along with the perks and equipment. Do something like that again just to simplify things.

Level 43

So when you say that you could care less about customiszations does that mean you care a lot, very much or do you only care slightly? Personally I couldn't care less about them. On a scale of 0-100 that means I care 0% but when you say that you could care less that just means that you do care somewhere between 1-100 which is quite ambiguous.

Level 16

Studios