For the love of COD, get rid of Tac Insertion!

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

For the love of COD, get rid of Tac Insertion!

It is like a virus, spreading too every sniper player. BO2 has it bad, MW3 has it just a little, but man is it annoying! You kill people so you can push up, but with 4 people using tac insert, it becomes really irritating. why are they even needed? A good player doesn't die a lot. This game should only reward good players so bad players will practice enough to get as good! Come on IW

Level 9
45 REPLIES

Re: For the love of COD, get rid of Tac Insertion!

in reply to footballrule
A good player will anticipate a sniper hanging on the corner of a map will have a tac insertion.
Level 6

in reply to footballrule

ya I would just use sit rep to detect them and destroy them if your so worried about it.

Level 1

in reply to footballrule

BO2: EMP nade if you know they're using it after your first death.

GHOSTS: Charged 9B will destroy equipment and stun your enemies.

Keep in mind that shaping your own spawn is a great tool. A good player will control the map in more than one way.

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

hey if you haven't already you should look at my post over sat coms in free for all and share it with your superiors.  and sorry about my post earlier my mistake. and good advice.

Level 1

in reply to OPStealthRecon

OPStealthRecon wrote:

hey if you haven't already you should look at my post over sat coms in free for all and share it with your superiors.  and sorry about my post earlier my mistake. and good advice.

I'll check it out, but that isn't a guarantee that it's going to be shared. That's not part of my primary responsibilities here. Send me a PM next time too.

Chief Forum Moderator

Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts

Highlighted

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

TThat's just it. You shouldn't have to keep spamming EMP grenades everywhere and 9bangs! have you seen the videos on YouTube as proof? Maybe its worse in ground war, but tac insert is out of control. Main reason I quit BO2 and back to MW3 was snipers with tac insert. It is too dominating of a tactic, if you can call it one anyway. I see the same problem coming in Ghosts.

Level 9

in reply to footballrule

footballrule wrote:

TThat's just it. You shouldn't have to keep spamming EMP grenades everywhere and 9bangs! have you seen the videos on YouTube as proof? Maybe its worse in ground war, but tac insert is out of control. Main reason I quit BO2 and back to MW3 was snipers with tac insert. It is too dominating of a tactic, if you can call it one anyway. I see the same problem coming in Ghosts.

So it all comes down to you getting owned and that's why you want it gone.

footballrule wrote:

.This game should only reward good players so bad players will practice enough to get as good! Come on IW

You are the one getting owned yet you're calling them bad players.  You're the one who quit BO2 because you can't adapt. Sorry but you're the bad player in my book.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Run_N_Gunning_Camper wrote:

footballrule wrote:

So it all comes down to you getting owned and that's why you want it gone.

footballrule wrote:

.This game should only reward good players so bad players will practice enough to get as good! Come on IW

You are the one getting owned yet you're calling them bad players.  You're the one who quit BO2 because you can't adapt. Sorry but you're the bad player in my book.

I Am not th only one getting "owned". There's nothing good about this. It's already proven that tac insertion is a broken mechanic in the game. Boosting really started in MW2 when tac insert was brought into the game. now snipers only use them to try to get feeds for YouTube. Look on YouTube and see that I'm not the only one getting "owned" by the tac insertion, not the player. look at BO2 online numbers. Many people have quit BO2 for numerous reasons. MW3 by this time had way more players. play BO2 ground war for a few hours and see how you do. I keep a KDR above 3 and a 400 plus SPM so I rush a lot and play the objective a bunch.

Level 9

in reply to footballrule

Let me ask why you want the game to get easier for you? Is it because without the Tac Inserts, the game would be easier? You already have decent stats and a player of your stature should be able to brush off pretty much every tactic. I'm only 2.75 playing solo TDM 100% of the time. I'm not 3.5 like you yet I can steamroll any tactic I faced.

Level 35

Studios