For the love of COD, get rid of Tac Insertion!

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: For the love of COD, get rid of Tac Insertion!

in reply to RAN Kismet

rankismet wrote:

footballrule wrote:

It is like a virus, spreading too every sniper player. BO2 has it bad, MW3 has it just a little, but man is it annoying! You kill people so you can push up, but with 4 people using tac insert, it becomes really irritating. why are they even needed? A good player doesn't die a lot. This game should only reward good players so bad players will practice enough to get as good! Come on IW

A lot of presumption in one post.

1. A good player may die a lot if they're PTFO.

2. If they have you more concerned about their tac than PTFO... they're smart, too.

3. Someone not playing how you want doesn't make them bad and you good.

fyi... it's "to".

1. I play the objective, keep over a 3.5 KDR and rarely die. I help my team out more by NOT dying. That goes for ANY player.

2. When you kill enemies, you hope to push up. That should be their punishment for not staying alive and getting outplayed.

3. I'd much rather people not play how I want them to. Then they would actually be good, lol. Who doesnt like newbies?

Anyway, tac insert does more bad than good.  Why keep a broken mechanic in the game)

Level 9

in reply to footballrule

Counter their play, it's simple. I understand people not liking tac insert, but solely because of boosters.

When tac insert is used like it's designed to, there's nothing wrong with it. If you keep getting killed by the person and fail to adapt, it's your own fault.

Level 8

in reply to Submit2MyWill

They really need to remove it from S&D... I mean FFA

Level 1

in reply to Kon_Artist

haha i see what yall did there

Level 2

in reply to footballrule

I don't see the concern in such a menial equipment.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to footballrule

Hey, I love other people using Tac Insert... extra free kill for me.

Level 3

in reply to footballrule

use the emp nade. problem solved...

No need to remove something just so you have an easier time playing the game when it can be countered by the equipment provided in the game.

Level 70
Highlighted

in reply to footballrule

footballrule wrote:

...with 4 people using tac insert, it becomes really irritating. why are they even needed? A good player doesn't die a lot. This game should only reward good players so bad players will practice enough to get as good! Come on IW

I am sure I am not the only one who sees the contradiction in this...

A good player does not die a lot, true

A good player also does not complain about the usage of.. anything, because a good player adapts and counters.

Not meaning to insult, but seriously..

Activision Ambassador

I think it all comes down to some players wanting more. I noticed there are players who have reached 3+KD with decent SPM yet they wanted even more and want the game to be easier for them.

When I reached my stats, I realized that wanting more would bring me no good. I would get consumed and the game would not be fun. I used to play a game where I reached the top ten worldwide rankings and it became stressful just trying to maintain it. The game pretty much became a job, and so one day, I quit the game abruptly. I learned my lesson to become content and happy with whatever I have.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Run_N_Gunning_Camper wrote:

I learned my lesson to become content and happy with whatever I have.

*slow clap*

Happiness is not getting what you want

Happiness is loving what you have

Back on topic:

I hear what you are saying.  Everyone has a goal (stats, having fun etc...) and when something is in the way of said goal, we want the obstacle removed.  Agreed 110%

However, the the challenge is not to have the obstacles removed, but to overcome them. You understand this I am sure, the OP does not seem to.

Activision Ambassador

Studios