For the love of COD, get rid of Tac Insertion!

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: For the love of COD, get rid of Tac Insertion!

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Run_N_Gunning_Camper wrote:

Let me ask why you want the game to get easier for you? Is it because without the Tac Inserts, the game would be easier? You already have decent stats and a player of your stature should be able to brush off pretty much every tactic. I'm only 2.75 playing solo TDM 100% of the time. I'm not 3.5 like you yet I can steamroll any tactic I faced.

There you go. You play solo TDM. You don't go up against any tactic besides rushing and campers. In ground war and other objective game modes. You see a huge variety of tactics used by many players. You cannot relate to what I and many youtubers go through in the game. I used to only play TDM, but it's too easy and I like a bit of a challenge with crowded lobbies. Don't get me wrong, obviously I'm forced to find a way to beat this tactic, which I why I don't die often, even though I keep a high SPM. But no single equipment should be so game changing, forcing the throwing of EMPs everywhere on every map.

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to footballrule

hmm.. never played bo1 against a team with motion sensors then did you? or with camera spikes.. has about the same effect on that they know your coming for them making it easier for them to defend that one location.

You do realize that you don't have to throw the emp and in some cases is better not too for it gives away your intentions. flank them and take them out and then kill them again as they respawn from the ti. Every spot on every map is flankable. There are no truly defensive spots that cannot be flanked in the game.

Level 70

in reply to footballrule

footballrule wrote:

You cannot relate to what I and many youtubers go through in the game.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you... for that dose of humor.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to footballrule

footballrule wrote:

You cannot relate to what I and many youtubers go through in the game.

I'm sure i speak for many here ..would you clarify this statement please

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

What clarification is needed. The fact they are a YTr and seeking the simple match to get a good k/d to put on YT in hopes to look cool for doing so.

Level 70

in reply to footballrule

footballrule wrote:

TThat's just it. You shouldn't have to keep spamming EMP grenades everywhere and 9bangs! have you seen the videos on YouTube as proof? Maybe its worse in ground war, but tac insert is out of control. Main reason I quit BO2 and back to MW3 was snipers with tac insert. It is too dominating of a tactic, if you can call it one anyway. I see the same problem coming in Ghosts.

I play a lot of objective modes where using EMPs to clear enemy equipment, not just TIs, makes a lot of sense. If the game provides me the ability to destroy equipment and gain points toward my streaks while countering the enemies positioning, then I'm going to do it and would be foolish not to do so. There is little room for ideals in online play when the developers give us heaps of opportunity to address the problems we encounter.

Also not sure what "proof" I need to see or find on YouTube. If it's complaints about TIs being OP then I'm not going to waste my time with that.

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Foxhound-Pro wrote:

footballrule wrote:

TThat's just it. You shouldn't have to keep spamming EMP grenades everywhere and 9bangs! have you seen the videos on YouTube as proof? Maybe its worse in ground war, but tac insert is out of control. Main reason I quit BO2 and back to MW3 was snipers with tac insert. It is too dominating of a tactic, if you can call it one anyway. I see the same problem coming in Ghosts.

I play a lot of objective modes where using EMPs to clear enemy equipment, not just TIs, makes a lot of sense. If the game provides me the ability to destroy equipment and gain points toward my streaks while countering the enemies positioning, then I'm going to do it and would be foolish not to do so. There is little room for ideals in online play when the developers give us heaps of opportunity to address the problems we encounter.

Also not sure what "proof" I need to see or find on YouTube. If it's complaints about TIs being OP then I'm not going to waste my time with that.

SSame here. I only play kill confirmed and domination in ground war matches. I spam EMPs not because I want to, but because I have to. Anyway, I stopped BO2 for that reason. Back in MW3, there is little you can do. I can guarantee that 9bange in Ghosts will be MUCH weaker than Treyarchs EMP. Tac insert is a broken and abused mechanic as is.

Level 9

in reply to footballrule

footballrule wrote:

Spaming? They are part of the game, and I will use them as I deem necessary. Tac inserting is far from dominating. 

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

cant wait for 9 bang

Level 2

in reply to footballrule

footballrule wrote:

It is like a virus, spreading too every sniper player. BO2 has it bad, MW3 has it just a little, but man is it annoying! You kill people so you can push up, but with 4 people using tac insert, it becomes really irritating. why are they even needed? A good player doesn't die a lot. This game should only reward good players so bad players will practice enough to get as good! Come on IW

A lot of presumption in one post.

1. A good player may die a lot if they're PTFO.
  2. If they have you more concerned about their tac than PTFO... they're smart, too.
  3. Someone not playing how you want doesn't make them bad and you good.

fyi... it's "to".

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

Studios