For the love of COD, get rid of Tac Insertion!

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Highlighted

Re: For the love of COD, get rid of Tac Insertion!

in reply to trialstardragon

oh man that's cool.. fare enough that would suck to spawn in front of the enemy it'd be a spook on the enemy but annoying when people could spawn right behind you and just take you out

Level 2

in reply to footballrule

HHahahahahahah! It has been confirmed that tactical insertion is no longer in this game! Take that quick scoping kids! Take that boosters! They are the only ones using this useless piece of equipment and it's long overdue to be removed! Anyone that defended tac insertion had no logic behind it! Goodbye! Ghosts will be bad, but not nearly as bad as MW3 and BO2!!

Level 9

in reply to footballrule

Awesome! Nice to see them getting rid of this booster aid.

Level 30

in reply to biron_w

With the size of the maps, and the kind of spawns that we now have in Ghosts, I think boosting is now a thing of the past. When I spawn, I get spawned like 100 meters away from where I died on some maps. They're that big. I even tried a HC match in Stonehaven and 4 minutes in and we still haven't broken 15 kills on both sides.

Level 35

in reply to footballrule

Tac Inserts are gone but I wouldn't be surprised if they sell it as microtransaction item at one point.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Run_N_Gunning_Camper wrote:

Tac Inserts are gone but I wouldn't be surprised if they see it as microtransaction item at one point.

Level 9

Studios