Ghamorra's book of tactics: Inside the mind of a camper (Part II)

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Inside the mind of a camper (Part 2)

in reply to Ghamorra

I agree.

I don't understand why oldurtay felt like you didn't address the 2 cap situation. When you're moving from camp spot to camp spot, you should be taking out opponents. What does he think those opponents are aiming for? the D flag? They're vying for the B flag or they are trying to get behind your team to get into the C flag so that, during the distraction of trying to retain C, their teammates cap B. A lot of rushers will go for C thinking that their distractions will allow their teammates to cap B. The problem is, with randoms, the teammates never go for B. They try to show they're just as elite as the rusher trying to go for C and, so, they follow him into C.

In any case, a guy camping C effectively will be able to stop them dead in their tracks ... unless, of course, his team opts to do the unwise move of going for A.

Triple caps shouldn't be attempted unless you're up against some complete noobs.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62
Likes: 3467
Posts: 6218
Registered: ‎24-05-2011
Highlighted

Re: Inside the mind of a camper (Part 2)

in reply to Ghamorra

I think it's extremely funny how you provide this insight into the camping mindset and give us a highly detailed explanation of COD tactics. You probably want us to think your some kind of COD master tactician. It shows you have no life and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on your hands. It's also a sign you take something as simple as a videogame way too serious. Maybe you should get out more and interact with the world.

Level 1
Likes: 11
Posts: 17
Registered: ‎08-12-2013

Re: Inside the mind of a camper (Part 2)

in reply to Palm76

Palm76 wrote:




It's also a sign you take something as simple as a videogame way too serious. Maybe you should get out more and interact with the world.


Yet you took the time to come onto the forum and write this...

Level 75
Likes: 5321
Posts: 13666
Registered: ‎17-09-2011

Re: Inside the mind of a camper (Part 2)

in reply to Palm76

What a pathetic post, why are you here exactly?

Level 20
Likes: 486
Posts: 832
Registered: ‎03-11-2013

Re: Inside the mind of a camper (Part 2)

in reply to Palm76

So, you say he has no life for trying to help people. Yet you take the time to find his post, dissect it, then spew some random crap about it. Who seems more like the social outcast?

Activision Ambassador
Likes: 9609
Posts: 12930
Registered: ‎21-03-2013

Re: Inside the mind of a camper (Part 2)

in reply to Palm76

Palm76 wrote:



I think it's extremely funny how you provide this insight into the camping mindset and give us a highly detailed explanation of COD tactics. You probably want us to think your some kind of COD master tactician. It shows you have no life and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on your hands. It's also a sign you take something as simple as a videogame way too serious. Maybe you should get out more and interact with the world.


He gave excellent insight and advice into playing Ghosts, and you attack him for taking the time to lay out his ideas for us? I think it is YOU who takes yourself too seriously. The OP was being of service by sharing his experiences and ideas. You, on the other hand, merely passed judgment on a complete stranger. Feel better about yourself, do you?

Level 21
Likes: 381
Posts: 1154
Registered: ‎14-04-2013

Re: Inside the mind of a camper (Part 2)

in reply to Palm76

A genius can figure out a way to strategically open a door in less time then it takes to actually open a door. A guy strategizing how to play a video game really doesnt take much thought either,

As for typing up that whole page worth of information, it could take less than a minute. A guy I used to work with used to make us laugh by typing up an entire email and sending it while staring at the ceiling.

So no, it doesnt mean he doesnt have a life some people can multitask.

But Yeah we dont need another camper/ anti camper thread on the forum. Especially a (part 2). Everyone is entitled to his own opinion and anyone is also allowed to play whatever way he wishes.

Level 72
Likes: 2027
Posts: 13592
Registered: ‎03-09-2011

Re: Inside the mind of a camper (Part 2)

in reply to Ghamorra

C'mon, guys! Let's not forget that the self-righteous "rushers" are always in the right. LOL! Never mind the fact that the biggest fallacy in the game involves "rushers"accusing other players of camping even though accused player, who happens to be a rusher too, just happened to not be foolishly running down ab open choke-point when they killed the accuser. Nothing short of know nothing, megalomaniacal fools.

Level 20
Likes: 339
Posts: 1256
Registered: ‎20-11-2012

Re: Inside the mind of a camper (Part 2)

in reply to theroc23

theroc23 wrote:



C'mon, guys! Let's not forget that the self-righteous "rushers" are always in the right. LOL! Never mind the fact that the biggest fallacy in the game involves "rushers"accusing other players of camping even though accused player, who happens to be a rusher too, just happened to not be foolishly running down ab open choke-point when they killed the accuser. Nothing short of know nothing, megalomaniacal fools.


ive been accused of camping by campers before. they spent the entire game trying to hide from me. Id go in, clear them out and then look for their new camp spot and repeat. I didnt camp at all, yet I still get called one.

Level 45
Likes: 1737
Posts: 5177
Registered: ‎24-08-2011

Re: Inside the mind of a camper (Part 2)

in reply to theroc23

What great use of the word "megalomaniacal"

Level 2
Likes: 11
Posts: 41
Registered: ‎04-06-2013

Studios