Ghillie Suit Challenge is Absurd

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Ghillie Suit Challenge is Absurd

in reply to bighead14701

I generally pull great games with the Lynx and chrome lined/thermal but god damn that's.. that's a lot of kills. It feels like a chore and I'm a detriment to my team because I have to be a bush wookie sans bush for the duration of the challenge.

Level 1

in reply to LegendVMon

850 is already low. It would have been more prestigious if it was 2000. I got mine within three days and I don't even play Ghosts as much as BO2.

Level 35
Highlighted

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

I agree, 850 kills is too low, I see tons of people who have it now.  I also got mine in 3 days of sniping. 

Level 3

in reply to LegendVMon

I am working on both suits at the moment, but I do agree.  I also think there should be a certain type of suit for all types of guns.

Level 1

in reply to LegendVMon

It really doesn't take that long, you just have to know how to snipe and how to set up your loadout. There are tons of people who have ghillie now so it really isn't as difficult as you think. Plus, get the variable zoom done at the same time and then switch to thermal while wearing your half-ghillie if you want.

Level 3

in reply to LegendVMon

I have yet to do the challenge, I am not a sniper and this will be a terrible grind on me and my play style if I want it.

I own a Russian SKS (assault rifle) with a Chrome lined barrel and it is most beneficial for resiliency in a barrel. I.E: It will last longer.

Level 4

in reply to LegendVMon

Killing 850 opponents is not a challenge.

That's a "honey do"-list.

A challenge would be: Kill five opponents with one shot with a sniper rifle.

Or two opponents. Five times. In one game.

Or, seriously this time, "get 7 headshots with sniper rifles in one game", in a total of 10 times.

A challenge should require some amount of skill.

Level 28

in reply to LegendVMon

Attach an ACOG, makes it less situational.

Its how I did mine.

Level 21

in reply to LegendVMon

Its not that bad. The suit is supposed to be for snipers. So if you don't enjoy sniping, I can see it being a grindfest. But someone that enjoys to snipe, its just another 850 kills that would just come naturally.

Maybe thats why IW made a sniper reward for using a sniper rifle.

Level 75

in reply to LegendVMon

I've been using chrome lined on my sniper ever since I started sniping. I hardly notice the change in recoil, considering recoil isn't even relevant in sniping. 850 may be a grind, but like everyone else said, a challenge is meant to be challenging.

Level 7

Studios