Ghillie Suit Challenge is Absurd

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Ghillie Suit Challenge is Absurd

Okay, I get it, chrome lined is a new attachment and you want everyone to play with their shiny new toys, but seriously guys? 850 kills seems like a bit much. Think we could get a patch to knock that number down to something like, say, 350 or 250 instead? In MW2 the One Shot challenges were only about 300 if I recall properly, why the heck do we need to have 850 kills now, especially given the fact snipers are very situational weapons (if used properly, that means NOT running around 360 noscoping people) and aren't always appropriate.

Please, IW/Activision, drop that number down to something reasonable! I'd like my ghillie suit without having to spend a billion hours slaving over the game playing domination sitting on my ass picking people off and having to leave the point capping to my (usually) fallible teammates (hence why I run overkill with an SMG with my sniper class, so I have the versatility needed to adapt to any situation as I play lots of Domination).

Please? Pretty please guys? Cause that 850 with an attachment that actually makes snipers LESS accurate even WITH focus is a bit much IMO.

Level 1
86 REPLIES

Re: Ghillie Suit Challenge is Absurd

in reply to LegendVMon

Its a challenge... its supposed to be... challenging.

And as many Ghillie suits as I am seeing, perhaps it is too easy.

You want it? Earn it.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

There's a challenge and then there's a damn grindfest, and that's what this is, a grindfest.

I play PC and I don't see too many ghillies. I actually theorize people might even be boosting for them at this point.

Level 1

in reply to LegendVMon

You're probably right on the boosting. I have only one friend who has is and it took him quite a while to get it. It's one of those things that is worth the effort toyourself if nobody else. I think you should go for it.

Despising cheaters since 1970
Activision Ambassador

in reply to bighead14701

Done the challenge got the suit without boosting.... and I am not a quickscoping freak either nor do I have the best connection.... earn it !!!

Level 1

in reply to LegendVMon

They are everywhere.

And there has not been one Boosting report on these forums yet... i have asked if anyone has run into any.

That is a sweeping accusation.

For such a game changing Customization, it needs to be higher level challenge.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

just today i say someone lvl 12 running around in full chew garb. iv played CoD a many years and i call BS that you can get it at lvl 12 without having someone eating your rounds to help

Level 22

in reply to Bubbakush1

You are going to see weird LEVEL accomplishments in Ghosts.

The fact is that since you can level up multiple squad members simultaneously the level that an opponent sees ONLY relates to the current character AND once you've unlocked a uniform it is available for every squad member on your character list even a Level ONE,

I've opened nine squad members and have only completed the prestige (maximum level 60) on two of them - and I'm leveling them all up simultaneously - so you're going to see people whom are low levels on a squad member playing out of their mind even with low prestiges.

And its entirely possible for an individual to go from a First Prestige to a Tenth Prestige overnight - - -

Don't call foul - - Ghosts allows for strange appearances.

You could see a no prestige, level one with a ghillie suit and there be nothing out of the ordinary - - -

they may just be playing with a newly opened squad member; AND since you start out with minimal reset Perks on a new squad members it would only make sense for a player to take advantage of whatever they have previously opened and IS transferrable to a new squad member (ie ghillie suit outfit).

Level 4

in reply to Poppa-Ghosts

he was legitly lvl 12 iv played enough CoD and i have played on two separate accounts for ghost. im not saying im a good player but even using my average scores or best games i dont see how anyone could get it that fast without doing something boosty

Level 22

in reply to Bubbakush1

You don't get it. Have you ever thought that the ghillie suit player have a higher level squad member that he used to unlock the suit? He most likely unlocked the suit on his higher level squad member and used it on his level 12.

Level 35

Studios