Ghost Dynamic Maps: An opinion

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Ghost Dynamic Maps: An opinion

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

I never realized this. Thanks

Level 4

in reply to jweazel

Somebody on these forums has mentioned it before.   I actually watched these videos posted by Foxhound-Pro as well. I think its in there.

Ghosts Training Video Index

Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to Izjar11

Hey now I have used that moving train to flank the enemy and wipe out half their team before. And used it as a distraction to get out of the train station because they watched it move and not the caves.

the one I feel is the dumbest is prison break with the logs.. since not a lot of players go that direction most of the time.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

trialstardragon wrote:

Hey now I have used that moving train to flank the enemy and wipe out half their team before. And used it as a distraction to get out of the train station because they watched it move and not the caves.

the one I feel is the dumbest is prison break with the logs.. since not a lot of players go that direction most of the time.

hahaha half the team were mesmerized by the train moving?

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

You get someone that has not seen it move before and yep.. or you get the ones that focus so much on any movement and thus the expect you to be there when instead I slipped from the cave and in the lower floor of the building.

You would be surprised on how many have not ever seen it move yet. Since not everyone knows that it can even still.

I triggered it one match and had half my own team go WTF?!

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

i seen it move for the first time last night

Level 33

in reply to newm8n

point made. Not everyone has seen it move yet for not everyone knows that it will or how to make it move yet. It is funny when someone see's it for the first time and goes WTF?!

Level 70

in reply to Izjar11

Variable weather  would be awesome similar to a few examples of some of the EA sports titles. A map set in a given location getting rain then it is raining. 12am there and the game is played at night.

Level 4

in reply to Izjar11

Would be cool if you could have more options to creating different routes and blocking them. Like having any explosive and blowing apart a certain place to flank an enemy or by turning on a sewer pipe for example to slow or stop enemies from rushing a certain route. Would also be nice if they didnt have the breach parts so players would have to find out for themselves, but still keep the ghost mask icon to give hints.

Level 1

in reply to Izjar11

I get the feeling CoD is taking dynamics slowly because, similar to Streaks, they don't want players to become too reliant on them and/or certain ones being exploited all the time.

Level 24

Studios