Ghosts Q & A

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Ghosts Q & A

Hey all -

We know you have questions about certain aspects of the game, and we understand some are recurring between players. That said, we'd like to start have a weekly/biweekly Q & A session where we gather your questions.

Whether you have questions about killstreaks, perks, create a class, squads, etc. please leave them in this post and we'll gather them together to provide you answers.

Thanks everyone!

December 10th update:

Hey everyone - appreciate all the questions so far. We'll be answering some of your questions in the Ghosts Training videos we've started doing on our YouTube /InfinityWard. We're also working to find a second format, whatever it ends up being I'm sure you'll see it posted from our social channels: FB /InfinityWardStudio or Twitter @InfinityWard =)

Thanks again!

219 REPLIES

Re: Ghosts Q & A

in reply to candyslexia

When are you fixing the spawns?

When are you removing panic knifing?

When are you nerfing the MSBS?

When are you nerfing the IEDs?

When are you introducing smaller maps?

Level 1

in reply to scassidy13579

i´d like to know that too

Level 1

Map size is fine, in-fact they should go after the MW2 map design, and stop with this idiotic cluster of people in a small area.

Level 6

These are also my thoughts, IW has done a good job of supporting this year, I'm happy for that. Still do not understand as well as all the reason of huge maps, this is bad for COD, fighting all the time we want, we want DLC with smaller maps.

Level 1

in reply to Malikk

Maybe that was the strategy. Make the default maps humongous and sell the fun, fast paced, and smaller three-lane maps as DLCs.

Level 35

in reply to candyslexia

Why was 4 player offline split screen removed down to only 2 players? I really enjoyed playing 4 players with my friends on the same console.

Level 16
Highlighted

in reply to candyslexia

Where are the dedicated servers going to be located?

IED nerf incoming?

Increase the sound of the dog's footsteps?

Ground war for 360 and PS3 in the future?

Level 18

in reply to candyslexia

Are you adding any eSports game modes? like CTF and hardpoint or a version of League play?. I know that you have implemented Broadcaster mode and eSports Rules, whcich is good and hopefully you do add more things.

Level 1

in reply to candyslexia

Will you be adding any more game modes?

And, will there be any classic maps returning?

Level 1

Studios