Ghosts Q & A

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Ghosts Q & A

in reply to candyslexia

When will you be introducing smaller maps?

How many new weapons are you including in the DLC?

Will there be a competitive mode like league play introduced?

Will there be any micro transactions like black ops 2?

Will there be any punishments for people who got into hacked public matches?

Level 1

in reply to candyslexia

When are you making Dead Silence silent?! You don't need Amplify to hear footsteps when someone has Dead Silence on. Really bad for the competitive scene.

Level 6

in reply to candyslexia

when will you be adding stats resets so I can do better?

Level 15

in reply to candyslexia

are u adding theatre mode?

Level 1

in reply to Zerk_Synx1

Most important one when you banning the hackers?

when you removing the hackers of the leaderboard

fiannly why cant you be like treyarch abd ban them right away

Level 16

in reply to candyslexia

Hello,I'm wondering when the 1st DLC will come out on CoD Ghosts and i was hoping if you could give me a exact date

and will there be also a new DLc weapon like on the previously CoD

Thanks For Your Time.

Bye.

Level 1

in reply to candyslexia

Nerf IED?

Ground war for ps3 and xbox? (because of the large maps)

Free map pack with smaller maps?

More classes on infected?

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to candyslexia

Hi Candice, I appreciate the time you've given to answer some questions.

My question is regarding the objective system for pointstreaks.

I can understand why the team decided to reduce killstreak spam however the current system doesn't benefit the objective players and gives more preference to those who aren't playing the objective because they reap the rewards as kills are apparently more important than capping a flag in Domination or collecting dog tags in Kill Confirmed.

i.e In a match of Domination

Player A: Risks a life to cap flags but since the player isn't the first one to cap the flag, he/she gets barely anything for it.

Player B: Sits at the back of the map. Not attempting to cap flags but their kills all count towards the player's pointstreak.

i.e In a match of Kill Confirmed

Player A: Collects the dog tags but barely gets anything for playing the objective. They are at more prone for dying as collecting tags is risky

Player B: Sits at the back of the map not trying to collect the dog tags but still gets pointstreak for not collecting the dog tags

I feel the pointstreak system has taken a step back from BO2 & MW3. I just don't think it's logical for someone who is risking a life to cap a flag or collect a dog tag (i.e. playing the objective) to get no pointstreaks vs. someone who isn't making the attempt to "PTFO."

It has substantially slowed down the game and players are more focused on killing than playing the objective.

Also if reduced killstreak spam & more "gun on gun" was the goal for Ghosts, why do assault pointstreaks stack towards the next pointstreak?

All I ask is that playing the objective means something rather than catering to those who are not playing the gametype for their K/D. It may even increase the pace of the game as players would be motivated to play the objective.

Thanks for reading

Level 51

in reply to vims2011

Hear hear, this pretty much sums up my main concerns with the game, as I know my other whinges will be fixed over time. Seconded, answer this please!

Level 31

in reply to candyslexia

I can understand why you took out CTF from Public Playlist but why not include it in Competitive? Is it because you don't have enough space or another reason?

Level 1

Studios