Ghosts Q & A

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Ghosts Q & A

in reply to candyslexia

Are there any plans to add Hardpoint and CTF to Ghosts?

Activision Ambassador

in reply to candyslexia

why do you use the same engine and when will you make the game look nice? Don't get me wrong I love the game just not the graphics

Level 1

in reply to candyslexia

Will you introduce a competitive playlist similar to league play?

Will you add any good gamemodes such as CTF, Headquarters, Demolition, or Dropzone(Hardpoint)?

How long did you actually spend developing this game?

Why weren't most of the issues at launch tested and solved before launch?

Why are in-game muting and connection strength bars absent?

How does it feel to produce the biggest letdown of the franchise?

Level 1

in reply to candyslexia

Why is ricochet on when the same broken features from mw3 are still present?

Why is there no new game modes in hardcore?

Where are the dinosaurs?  <-- mostly this one

thank you for doing this q&a (cming done right)

Level 75

in reply to candyslexia

are u guys adding a ping indicator?

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to candyslexia

A couple things here:

Currently the CoD Ghosts App doesn't work for a large pool of players, myself included (Galaxy S3). Are there any plans to add a website where we can track our clan stats, updates, etc (everything else in the App)? It would be nice for anyone who doesn't have a smartphone or tablet (or when the App fails).

Amplify feels a bit too strong right now, especially when using Dead Silent. Anyone with a decent headset has a huge advantage when using Amplify, making it crucial to have a headset when playing somewhat-seriously. Any plans to alter either Amplify or Dead Silent?

The Spawn Logic is still off, even after the hotfix. All too often I get killed, spawn, start to move, and there's an enemy waiting around the corner or someone who was running right behind my spawn point that turns and kills me. Anymore planned changes to the Spawn Logic?

When can we expect to see the first DLC? Any hints as to the new weapon / maps? A Shotgun worth using perhaps?

Realistically, you can kill a dog in one shot. Probably in less the time it would take to kill a human. Why shuold I have to shoot a dog 3 times with my L115 when it only takes one shot to kill the player? Any planned changes for the Dog killstreak? They feel a bit OP right now. On that note, any planned changes to the Dog such as being able to command it? Would be cool to make it stay.

Any plans to add Ground War? I can't imagine it's that hard on current gen consoles! I know a lot of the players would love this, considering map size.

Finally, as said above already, why not allow Killstreaks to be earned via base capping in games like Domination? You should be rewarded for risking your life to cap a base for your team.

All that said, great game! Really loving the maps and new mods (Blitz is too much fun!) Keep it up Infinity Ward!

Level 2

in reply to candyslexia

hi there will you be updating the weapons selection for infected anytime soon me and loads of others love infected but 1 weapon choice the bulldog gets a bit boring even mw3 had 4 choices selected at random by computer

thanks in advance Richie

Level 1

in reply to candyslexia

the COD app isnt compatible with my android ICS for some reason (ICS isnt that old is it??).  If there isany chance of supporting that? and if not, what about PC access to everything much like how Elite was?

Level 2

in reply to candyslexia

When will be seeing dedicated servers for all consoles (Xbox 360?) now that all next gen consoles are out I would like to think they are not far behind?

Will ground war return?
Will there be a competitive playlist for non-clan members, solo players?

Level 1

in reply to candyslexia

PC version of Ghosts

1. when will rentable ranked servers be available ?

2. when will rentable unranked servers be available?

4. when will the pc version be optimised to work with mid-high end gaming rigs?

5.ghosts has reasonably big maps, why are tdm sizes limited to 12? will that be increased?

Level 13

Studios