Ghosts Q & A

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Ghosts Q & A

in reply to candyslexia

Are you going to be considering making Amplify cost 4 or 5 perk points instead of just 2 since it is so game-breaking compared to the other 2-point and 3-point perks?

Thanks

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to candyslexia

Are you considering buffing the Health by 1 bullet at least? I mean  you die too fast it's not funn at all... You fix that and the game is tiptop

Level 1

in reply to candyslexia

Are you working on the PC version to make it more playable or you just watch your Consols ? I mean PC is very poor optimized I run Mw3 and Black ops 2 on max and now I can't even run  Ghosts on Normal with all settings off , I get all kind of FPS drops and stutters Please do something I can't afford a TITAN  I have 250$ GPU .

Level 1

in reply to candyslexia

The only main problem with this game is player health. I find myself dying way too fast without a chance to react to my opponent. A small health increase would make this game golden. Is there any chance this could happen in the future? I'm begging you. I want to enjoy this game, but right now I'm having a hard time playing. I'm tired of feeling like I'm playing a hardcore match all the time.

Level 1

in reply to candyslexia

Hey, CandySlexia

When is Hardcore SnD coming back?

Level 1

in reply to candyslexia

are u gonna buff smgs abit pls

Level 1

in reply to candyslexia

Some simple questions:

1. Why do you not care about your PC customers?
Add to Q1: If you did care, you would have optimised it for all users by now, right? 2 weeks and the game runs worse than release for 95% from the whole playerbase.

2. Why haven't you optimised your game and fixed your netcode + anticheat by now (PC), considering 2 weeks have passed as of release, and 95% from the playerbase on PC is complaining? Is console so much more important than PC?
Add to Q2: May i remind you, CoD is born and made for PC.

Level 2

in reply to candyslexia

Will we ever see more classes per soldier? It's killing me only having 6 classes. I miss the 10 we could get in mw2 and even mw3. Maybe some class dlc? I would pay for more classes I want them that bad.

Level 1

in reply to Temeritey_

Just buy another squad member.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to candyslexia

Will Warhawk be added to Ghosts Moshpit? It needs another good map,

And for future DLC will the maps be big or small? (Compare to maps already in game)

Level 1

Studios