Ghosts Q & A

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Ghosts Q & A

in reply to candyslexia

Will you fix the sniper exploit that lets them rechamber the next bullet without going through the 'bolt action' animation??
Its not like the sniper rifles are way OP and unbalanced now..

Level 17

in reply to candyslexia

When will demolition mode be returning? And if there are no plans please tell us so that I may promptly trade my game in.

Level 1

in reply to candyslexia

i was wondering why the last 5 soldiers cost so much, i seriously cannot find any answers to this question, someone please help

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to gamer786

the more you prestige the cheaper they get

Level 7

in reply to candyslexia

what about that health patch

and for the last time GRIND PLEASE

Level 7

in reply to candyslexia

Why do you expect us to watch a video in order to get our answers? We gave them in text, why cant you answer them in text? Its easier and allows someone to find the answers they need quicker.

Why aren't you posting the answers on this thread?

Level 35

in reply to candyslexia

How do you get past Rorke's interrogation on campaign?  Says to repeatedly hit X, but I can't get past that scene...

Level 1

in reply to candyslexia

So, to answer our quedtions, you are going to make money off a YouTube channel? Why not just answer the questions where they are asked? If all these people can take time out of there lives when they also have jobs,why is it so hard to do when it IS your job?

Activision Ambassador

in reply to candyslexia

when will the hacked that a "god mode" and "jump high" be sorted and also the lag problem on most on the game modes be sorted? 

Level 2

in reply to candyslexia

Hi Candice, I started my COD experience on MW3 and what a game that is to this day. I then went forward to BOP's 2 now ghosts and how disappointed withe last 2 games I am, well BOP's 2 because treyarch are crap full stop, they ripped everyone off in my opinion. Ghosts let me get all excited just to shoot me down, I understand people like to run and gun but come on, it's constant running around killing, there are no holding down and advancing to take ground like in MW3, I hate it and that's why people are going to MW3 again. My question is : are you going to make another real urban warfare game with big maps and better games to stop all this running around like ants crap. The guns, the dog and some other stuff from Ghosts on MW3 maps would be spectacular. Please say there is gonna be MW4.

Level 1

Studios