Ghosts should bring back... ?

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Ghosts should bring back... ?

I would love it if IW made a map pack where Skidrow, Highrise, Terminal, Salvage and Dome were brought back! 5 of the best maps of all time would surely make Ghosts a lot more fun than it currently is.

I'm not the type of guy that buys map packs but I would definately pay £10 for that.

Level 3
24 REPLIES

Re: Ghosts should bring back... ?

in reply to CoDPS41

i a believer in not having to pay for maps ive already paid for int he past.. they (treyarch) reskin it , prob takes them 4 min to do, with a bunch of scrap textures and call it studio.. just to justify charging player 15 bucks.. crazy.. and i dont buy into it

Level 10

in reply to W_E_A_P_0_N_11_

maybe longer now since they are adding dynamic effects to the maps, I really wanna play rust, favela, or terminal after a kem hit

Level 10

in reply to CoDPS41

Good post

I have only Played Blops 2/Ghosts online & Zombies

ALL I EVER HEAR is how fantastic the maps on Blops 1 were (zombies)

Perhaps retro these back for us newbs?

I hate the patches & Backgrounds,Blops2 was polished neat layout & easy to use

The patches/BGs/Perks all look a bit sad really compared to what the CAN come up with

Emblem maker was ace i loved that & it spawned so many clever ideas from Team Badges To homer simpson.

Blops 2 made you WANT TO EARN THE BGS Ghosts-does not you tend to just "get them" as every day use of weaps

Rocket Launcehers were EVERYONES 2nd weap on MP in blops,"enemy hind incoming" no one has a RL ?!

Its great fun but the panache from those little things isnt as polished but i still love the game

Level 13

in reply to CoDPS41

No.

Said it a million times (always amazes me how everyone who posts this stuff, and they HAVE posted it numerous times, thinks they are the first)....

New Game, New Stuff.

I have played those. They were fun IN THEIR CONTEXT. But bringing back old maps in a new context isn't fair, or right, and it doesn't work out well (See Terminal in MW3).

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Yeah, but bringing back a map like Skidrow or Carnival is a very safe option rather than making a completely new map which people may hate; EG Silo, Fuel, Hazard, etc.

Level 3

in reply to CoDPS41

Lol Hazard was a remake.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

Well I wouldn't know as I only played MW2, Bo1 and Ghosts

Level 3

in reply to CoDPS41

hazard was great

Level 8

in reply to CoDPS41

Not safe. BORING.

Every game there have been maps I loved. Every games there have been Maps I Hated. But that goes with the territory. And guess what? The maps I hated I viewed as a challenge. I figured out my strategy and figured out how to succeed on those.

Its a new game. I want to have new maps that I love and new maps that I hate and have to challenge myself on. If we allow them to be lazy and replace a new map with an old one... there is a chance that the new map they replaced could have been one we loved.

Paying for DLC, I don't want to pay for old stuff. I want everything brand new. History has shown us that old maps = old habits = horrible gameplay.

THOSE MAPS WERE GOOD IN THEIR CONTEXT... BRINGING THEM BACK OUT OF CONTEXT IN A NEW GAME DOESN'T WORK.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Studios