Graphic content option for Ghosts?

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Graphic content option for Ghosts?

I was wondering if Infinity Ward was going to implement a graphic content option for Ghosts. I can take violence and even foul language, but when I saw that strip club in the multiplayer map Octane(big signs all around the building) I was pretty disappointed, I mean, I don't mind if they have it on emblems, but to display it right in your face the entire time your on the map was utterly disappointing. I know there are other people who would agree with me on this issue, please keep any junk out of the game. Or at least put in a graphic content option, Infinity Ward, you could probably make a lot more $. Think $$$$$$$$$.

Level 2
115 REPLIES

Re: Graphic content option for Ghosts?

in reply to _call_of_duty_f

I think people forget that the game is rated M. If it was just some chick in a bra and panties it wasn't graphic.

Level 6

in reply to Seph009

I know it's rated M, I just thought it was only Violence, language and drug reference, not sexuality.

Level 2

I like how you think sexuality is worse than drugs and violence.

Level 6

in reply to Seph009

But that's the entire point I'm making. Some people don't find it offensive, others do. I know Infinity Ward won't please everyone, but this is one of those issues I think they need to look into. I mean, if they'll take down a map in mw2 because someone complained about a little qoute on a picture in a bathroom, think of what they'll do when someone complains about a building with three signs saying"Nude Girls".

Level 2

Nude girls? Pretty sure every dude that isn't gay says something along those lines at least once a day. You're really concerned about a sign saying nude girls when the game has oh idk.....Killing, being stabbed in the heart, attack dogs that rip out your throat, gunships raining down 120 mm bullets that explode on impact, etc.... your biggest concern is really a sign saying nude girls, which isn't offensive to anyone that isn't a pre pube?

Level 6

in reply to Seph009

What is Call of Duty: Killing, being stabbed in the heart(or back) attack dogs rip out your throat, gunships raining down 120mm bullets that explode on impact, etc.... THAT IS WHAT CALL OF DUTY IS ALL ABOUT, I like that,(in fact i think that is why people play the game), What Call of Duty is not about is unicorns and sexuality. Watch the Octane Multiplayer gameplay footage, see how many times you see the strip club, it's like having to live next to one.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to Seph009

In a lot of ways, sexuality is worse than drugs and violence.

Level 2

in reply to Seph009

Seph009 wrote:

I like how you think sexuality is worse than drugs and violence.

It has to do with the classification of the content...

... if you were "mature" you might get the difference.

You're welcome.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to Seph009

You do realize that M is only for the SP and not the MP. Plus in MW2 they had a graphic content filter that could be enabled at one point in the game. So I dont see why it could not be done in this game at least for sp. It would cause no harm if they did either. It is not like such a feature would effect anyone else in the lobby playing the game, it would only effect the person that had it on.

Level 70

Studios