Graphic content option for Ghosts?

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Graphic content option for Ghosts?

in reply to _call_of_duty_f

Women rule the World.

I've enjoyed many a good lap-dance (am I allowed to post that?)

Violence is the true Evil of this World (that's why we pretend), Attraction is fine and dandy as long as nobody gets seriously offended.

Level 20
Highlighted

in reply to WolfRidge

Ok Call of Duty is all about Warfare or "violence", if you find violence offending I don't know why your even playing Call of Duty in the first place. What I don't get is why they would put something in that is 21+ in it's a game for 17+.

Level 2

But this brings me back to my point, can we just have a graphic content option that way people who don't have a problem can just play the game as it is, and people who do have a problem can just filter it out.

Level 2

I don't find violence offensive (I've been desensitised over my years)

What I said, was it's the true Evil of this World (prove me wrong)

Level 20

in reply to WolfRidge

The true evil of the world is not violence itself, but the evil people who do the violence, and that is why we have the military. The military must use violence against Evil people who would do violence against us. But let's not get off track, I'm just saying Infinity Ward should implement a Graphic Content option.

Level 2

Yeah, that's a good point. Although the game is rated 18+ (M in U.S ?) you're right there should be an option!

To be fair to IW, they have had restrictions before.  (No Russian)

Level 20

in reply to WolfRidge

Yeah, your right on the No Russian. IW could be cashing in big if they did reimpliment it on Ghosts. For example, if a teenager goes to the store with his parents and sees ghosts. If they put a graphic content reduced option label on it, I think the parents are more likely to buy it(let's face it, a good amount of COD players are under 17). That could yield a bigger profit for IW and Activision.

Level 2

just think in real life, i can be walking around in town, i see a lot of strip clubs around where im from. Now im a Marine who is 21 and deployed right now. 1st thing you can see a lot more stuff that is sexuality on tv now a day so what the big deal if its in a game and we are to busy playing the game and everything. everything that is in COD you can watch on Tv

Level 2

in reply to Super6goku

I think you missed the point.  The point is that it doesn't need to be in the game as it doesn't add anything to the game.  Players would be just as happy if it was a bar than if it was a strip club. In fact, I highly doubt any player has said that COD is a failure because they have no buildings with a sign on them for a strip club.

I don't think the sign itself is an issue, my issue is more with the language, but either way, the point is that these odd things that they put into the game don't bring any sort of value to the game and just turn some people off more than anything.

Level 33

in reply to LifeSong1

what you mean with language... i might understand offline but online you really cant do anything about it cuz you have players who have mics and IW cant stop them and its always rated M

Level 2

Studios