Hardest achievement patch to get

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Hardest achievement patch to get

I was paricularly proud when I achieved the "double headshot kill with 1 bullet" patch, as I thought it was quite a hard one to get. That is until I spoke to a few other players and they all said they have it too.

So I was wondering, which patch is hardest to get or most envied? I dont really include the oned that mean you have to get X kills with a certain attachment / perk etc.

Which takes the most skill and which patch do you have that you consider a "badge of honour"?

Level 7
5 REPLIES

Re: Hardest achievement patch to get

in reply to xX--MattySW--Xx

I would say dictator is the hardest to get, thats fire an entire lmg clip into an enemy without missing.

Level 2

Any badge from gamemodes etc you don't play

some of those badges are luck based. So those liker double headshot or destroy helo with trinity

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 59
Highlighted

The 20:20 patch fire a full marksman rifle clip into the enemy, the marksman rifles are way too inconsistent the amount   of times I've lined up a perfect shot and shoot right through the enemy and don't even get a hitmarker amy1 who has that patch I'd love to hear your thoughts on it

Level 12

Destroy X number of enemy aircraft with Aerial Superiority. Good luck with that one, its taken me 3 or 4 sets of operations to get 20 out of 25 for the Maws title.

Or Vulture Kills, how in the hell ANYONE will ever get that legit is beyond me.

Level 31

LOL, I've got the 2 person collaterall headshot three times and one was a wall bang

Level 1

Studios