Headquarters and Hardpoint not in GHOSTS

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Headquarters and Hardpoint not in GHOSTS

Why is this not in ghosts. Its classic game mode,competitive,fun,clans love it, and why not put it in. Its better than having 3 TDM game modes ex. cranked, kill confirmed,TDM. It wouldn't kill to put a game mode in that people enjoy. Or at least put a game mode similar to HQ or Hardpoint. A lot of people didn't buy Ghosts because it didn't have HQ or Hardpoint. The question that people will ask for the next Call of Duty is if there will be HQ. My opinion these 2 game modes express Call of duty really well. Barely any campers, most of all RUN AND GUN. I'm just posting this because a lot of people asked me to. I've played COD from the the very first one. I would love to see HQ or Hardpoint back in. THANK YOU!

Level 1
14 REPLIES

Re: Headquarters and Hardpoint not in GHOSTS

in reply to bosnian_g

Just because you feel they are classic game modes does not mean they have to or need to be in every iteration of the game ever made. People need to learn to adapt and try new things instead of just expecting the same thing all the time.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

I understand that they want new. That they want the community to try new game types but they should add more objective game types. There are plenty that agree to this. And sometimes old is good to keep. There are other game companies that keep the classic game modes for the people who play their games for years. If they don't add HQ fine. But at least add something that compares to the magnitude of HQ. Infinity Award is great the game just needs better game modes. Only 200 people play hunted. It could be replaced for HQ where 2000 people will play.

Level 1

in reply to bosnian_g

I can agree with this point more objective game modes would be good; but they don't need to be old game modes from past games. something new and different and better than the past game modes.

Level 70

in reply to bosnian_g

They don't have the population for "classic" game modes not to mention fragmentation is already a problem in this game so in order for these game modes to be added more people would have to request them and they would need to delete two game modes. So I don't see these game modes returning even if people started to hate two of the game modes I don't think Headquarters or Hardpoint will be returning any time soon there's always next game though.

Level 18

in reply to TheDarkOne123

Yeah but it sucks to have to wait for the next COD. The game just gets old when the only 2 game modes i'm able to play with a crew are DOM and BLITZ. Hopefully they will introduce us with something new and competitive.

Level 1

in reply to bosnian_g

Why do people expect Hardpoint after only 1 game? Treyarch made a game mode, it was successful. So, IW tried the same thing. I personally love Hunted, but I don't understand why people think IW should have piggy-backed off of Treyarch's success.

Level 5

in reply to Gambitual

Headquarters came first, Dropzone and Hardpoint originated from HQ.Its because Hardpoint feels like a version of HQ. Hardpoint is like dropzone without the care packages. Those companies help each other.

Level 1

in reply to bosnian_g

I wish they would make a Demolition game mode that required both teams to defend and attack two bombs at the same time then make it where instead of spawning near the bombs cut the map in half and make both teams use one half of the map for spawning.

Level 18

in reply to TheDarkOne123

what killzone does is put a defense around your team so you don't get spawn trapped so they could take that approach. But yeah kinda like sabotage and demo mixed. I dont know if you played MW2 but there was a hack Globalthermonuclearwar. One spot the whole game kinda like HQ and war from world at war mixed together. Pretty fun. They just need more competitive game modes.

Level 1

Studios