How Will We Get Extra Create A Classes?

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Highlighted

How Will We Get Extra Create A Classes?

We all know traditionally you were able to get up to 10 Create A Classes through prestiging.  However, in Ghosts you can only prestige once per character.  So I'm wondering if anyone knows if there will be a system in place to continue to unlock classes without prestiging, will we be stuck with only 5 or 6 classes, or will we be able to switch between characters within game and effectively have more classes than we have ever had at our disposal?

Level 69
21 REPLIES

Re: How Will We Get Extra Create A Classes?

in reply to phxs72

Every squadmember is a classe

You can get up to 10 squadmembers.
And each squadmember can prestige once.

So 10x1=10 prestige levels.

Each squadmember has his own layout. (appearance, weapons etc)

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 59

in reply to dtuchpunk

That part I get but what I don't know is when you choose a class in game do you choose a squad member and then a class or do you have to pick your squad member in the pregame lobby and then only have his classes to use in game.  And if so are you able to acquire more create a class slots for each squad member or are you stuck with the original 5 class slots only.  This information may not be out yet but I'm hoping that someone has heard something or better yet has actually seen it in game already.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

squad member = class. is that simple enough for you ?

Level 1

in reply to Fruity_Pops

I think that a light bulb may be coming on.  So it is choose a squad member and then choose a class.  So effectively having two squad members would give you access to 10 classes and 10 squad members would give you 50 classes.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

i thought that it was just 10 squad members = 10 classes. 10 classes total.

Level 1

in reply to Fruity_Pops

No each squad member starts out with 5 classes of their own.  That much I've heard directly from Mark Rubin.  I'm just not sure how it works after that.  But I am curious to find out.  I'm hoping that we will have access to more than 5 classes like we have had in previous titles just because the perks are so split up that it's going to be quite difficult to counter an oddball setup without several classes at the ready.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

Um no sadly each soldier is a class so once you pick that soldier that's the only load out you will use through out the game unless they let you choose different soldiers during game play to my understanding each soldier will only have one load out until the game is over. Hopefully that's not true and each one has 5 load outs at least cause if it is true then each soldier is literally one class with one load out like previous CoDs.

Level 23

in reply to Adam1234567893

Where did you get that info from?

I'm pretty sure each Squad memeber will have multiple loadouts. Mark Rubin was talking about Soldiers and Loadouts, so I guess what we have seen ingame (the 6 available classes) are unique to each Soldier. Soldiers will probably be like class tabs in BO2. At least I hope so.

And OP's question is pretty interesting. I just hope we aren't stuck with only 5.

Level 6

in reply to Th3_St4lk3r

I wouldn't mind having one class/loadout per soldier, it would definatly give more incentive to prestiging, and from ive peiced together from the available videos it appears you can unlock the extra soldiers as and when you want (providing you have enough coins) think i saw them at 3 coins each (cant remember exactly).

It would make sense

10 soldiers = 10 classes, in basic principle it would be the same as we've had for some time in COD.

Level 8

Studios