How Will We Get Extra Create A Classes?

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: How Will We Get Extra Create A Classes?

in reply to surridge1990

That would be alright too but as another poster had said, it might be too cumbersome to do it that way and keep the XP earned for each character separate.  Not impossible mind you but definitely more difficult.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

Besides, Mark Rubin has already indicated that each solider will have 5 classes.  So that likely isn't how it will be set up.

Level 69
Highlighted

in reply to Fruity_Pops

I cant remember where i heard it but pretty sure i heard mark rubin mention 5 loadouts per squad member cant remember where it came about... i could just be making it up but im sure i heard it somewhere

Level 8

in reply to surridge1990

He did say that.  My biggest wonder was whether you would be able to switch between squad members while in a match or if it would be like BO2 where you had to pick a class set in the pregame lobby and only have access to that set during the match.  If it was like BO2 then I wondered if you could earn more class slots for your squad member.  But if you have access to all squad members then I can see why earning more class slots would be unnecessary.

Level 69

in reply to surridge1990

I thought I heaqrd that in a video also. Can't find it.
What I could find is 10 squadmembers each one prestige. Loadouts/classes per squadmember couldn't find it with a quick search

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 59

in reply to phxs72

I would imagine that you pick a single squad member and then start a game. Once in the game, you will probably only be able to access the classes (5-6) of that squad member's.

This would make the XP simpler and provide more balance than switching between squad mates and multiple classes.

Level 8

in reply to Submit2MyWill

That's a good point about the XP.  So if that's the case then hopefully you'll be able to "unlock" additional CaCs.  From what I've seen Ghosts will have a point unlock system similar to what we had back in BO1.  Perhaps, you will be able to purchase additional classes with points earned.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

You create a squad member that member has 6 loadout spaces. You can create 10 squad members. So basically you have 60 loadouts to use. But what is not known is if you can change squad members during match. Maybe only able to pick 1 squad member for match and thus have only its 6 spaces for that match. Similar in how in bo2 you could by all the extra cac slots but could only use one group at a time during a match.

So you may have 50 to customize over time but only ever access to 6 at one time during a match, they may have decided that 6 was more than enough for a single match for a player to need or use. Thus putting more emphasis on thinking about how you build each squad mate.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

I think that's probably how it's going to go but I'm hoping that we can still buy extra classes.  I can make 6 work but it sure is nice when you've got 10.

Level 69

in reply to trialstardragon

I actually hope it isn't like that. Having to create 60 classes is a pain.

I hope it's just a case of each soldier has a set loadout and you can choose any of the 10 soldiers during a game and swap them if you want. So basically you will have 10 class slots to choose from.

Level 30

Studios