How about bring back HARD CORE SEARCH & DESTROY?

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

How about bring back HARD CORE SEARCH & DESTROY?

Why would you remove a classic game mode? Also fix the forum page so I don't have to change my email to post on here.

Level 1
22 REPLIES

Re: How about bring back HARD CORE SEARCH & DESTROY?

in reply to Kountryjoe11

makes me so angry not to have it in hc-playlist anymore, as this game mode was ever the reason for me to stick to CoD over gone years, just to get it replaced for this crappy s&r!

Level 6

in reply to L30NDR4G0N

That was my main reason I stuck with CoD also. I don't understand why the could only add it core and not HC.

Level 1

in reply to Kountryjoe11

Kountryjoe wrote:

Why would you remove a classic game mode? Also fix the forum page so I don't have to change my email to post on here.

Why? Because HC SnR is much more fun and has brought back tactics back into what had devolved into sprint to the spawn and kill.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

They are 2 different games. I have played both and prefer SnD. We have only 4 HC game modes and only offer SnD on core, so why can't they add it. I think both games modes can survive together.

Level 1

in reply to RAN Kismet

more fun for who? for you? for me not! and not only believe but know that for many others not too! there are people, me included, that liked s&d as it was and don't like s&r...and as i never ever like core it's absolutely unfair not to have it and leave it to US what we, or every individual player, decides what he prefers! at core people are free to decide what they want to play, those who like s&d and maybe hate s&r chose it and who not choses the other, unlike at hc, where you only LEFT with ONLY ONE OPTION!

as i said before, to me, i hate s&r and as a longtime s&d player simply want it back! s&r can maybe be tactical, but unlike s&d it depends much on with who you with...as one who plays often lone wolf it's to me often more frustrating than fun, as see often people to scared to move even an inch to collect your or often enemies tag to give the idea behind it an advantage, unlike s&d, where you can also succeed as a lone wolf...another thing is also the map you play at...when you kill enemies at stoneheaven f.e. 200 feet away, it's not always that cool to go collect tag, as you often can't count on the randoms you play with...

also miss the games where i killed all 6 enemies by myself daily, without having them getting revived over and over again...as said especially because of randoms not playing teamlike...and pls don't start with saying that i have to play teamlike too, i know, but as said, many don't or don't care...

so or so, WANT TO SEE HC S&D BACK!!! to me a must, as i'm not a 2nd class player just because i#m a hc gamer...want the same treatment as core gamers too, as they already have triple our modes...thx

Level 6

in reply to L30NDR4G0N

You have your opinion... I have mine.

You're welcome.

RAN
Level 75

in reply to L30NDR4G0N

hey I got 9 kills in one game of S&R they just kept coming, rescuing and coming again... next game in with Chopper and its all over... love it.. better than S&D sitting in a corner hoping to get someone passing...S&R is a much more active game... 

thats only my opinion and I was a S&D is missing in HC WTF !!!! bring it back, now I'm like this is class...

Level 4

in reply to RAN Kismet

Don't post an opinion on, difference between the 2 , topic at hand is Bring back HC SnD .

I agree they took out a mode that many buy this game for , I for one will be in the HC DOM & HC SnD lobbies , until Ghosts dropped ,

Level 23

in reply to slyd0g55

slyd0g55 wrote:

Stupid answer Rank , Don't post an opinion on, difference between the 2 , topic at hand is Bring back HC SnD .

I agree they took out a mode that many buy this game for , I for one will be in the HC DOM & HC SnD lobbies , until Ghosts dropped ,

Nah... it's not stupiid. Thanks for being pithy, though.

You're welcome.

-RAN

RAN
Level 75

Studios