How do you rate these forums?

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

How do you rate these forums?

I dont think i can say what i think about them without getting banned, some people dont like the truth.

what do you guys think?

Level 6
24 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: How do you rate these forums?

in reply to JustBetter1

LOL... trying to get us banned dude?

Level 5

in reply to Porky-Pig

lol im just curious since all hacker threads are getting locked and therefore hidden, do you think these are good forums lol

Level 6

in reply to JustBetter1

The mods normally lock threads that are just repeats of previous ones, if more people learned to use the search function and added to existing threads there would be less repeated threads and less need for the mods to lock

Level 67

in reply to gambit1969

People are making the same thread because no one is getting any answers.

I do feel slightly sorry for the mods though they are in a tough position.

Level 3

in reply to JustBetter1

actually I have 2 opinions.

The general look of the forum is nice. some nice sections, I can find everything easily so no harm there but because so many people are spamming with the same subjects it does get a mess sometimes.

If I post something new I always check if there wasn't something similar before. So I can give a new boost to that post instead of starting a new post. I think a lot of people have to learn this and than this forum will be almost perfect.

Level 5

in reply to Porky-Pig

you wont get any brownie points here lol. I find the forums to be quite slow to load, but at least they have gotten rid of the endless loading bar bug that existed a few weeks back. Thats about the only good thing i can say about them, my biggest gripe on the other hand is the fact that threads get locked where the discussion isnt finished and then all replies in that thread are removed, so when people use the search button as they are told to, it gives no decent results.

Level 6

in reply to JustBetter1

That they load slowly is more your problem than theirs I guess. try using chrome or safari. You probably using IE????

Level 5

in reply to Porky-Pig

thanks for the condescending tone in your reply, great spirit. im using chrome and have 150 download speeds, all other sites are lightning, its why i said it loads slow.

Level 6

in reply to JustBetter1

lol true colours always shine through

Level 6

Studios