Re: How do you rate these forums?

in reply to JustBetter1

I guess so mister Rainbow colour!!!

Level 5

in reply to JustBetter1

Hi there,

Just chiming in here.

We do appreciate all constructive feedback; however, creating multiple discussions regarding the same topic for the sole purpose of attention grabbing is considered spam FAQ: What is spam? .  Additionally, if a discussion is locked or removed, creating another discussion for the sole purpose of challenging a moderator's action is also considered spam.

We'd like to keep the community forums as clean as possible so users can find answers quickly.  If you have created a discussion and it has been answered, there's no need to create 20+ additional discussions regarding the same issue.  If you have questions about a locked or removed discussion, send a DM to a Moderator.  Please try to refrain from creating a discussion about the matter as it's considered spam and will be removed or locked.

We want the community to feel comfortable with creating discussions; however, inflammatory discussions or discussions that are in violation of the Support Forums Exceptions & Guidelines Support Forum Expectations and Guidelines are subject for review.

This discussion can serve as being very helpful as it can provide us with user's input on how to improve the community experience within the forums.  As long as the discussion can remain civil and on topic, the feedback can be forwarded to the proper channels.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to JustBetter1

The forums are fine the problem is the mods and lack of communication from IW 

Level 3

in reply to ermmm

^^Hehe I think that's what he was asking all along. Although we don't get much love on the forums, I think the problem is bigger than them. I think it's that motion they're stuck in with Activision that's causing the biggest problems. Eventually, they will be working on the next CoD if they aren't already so there's always going to be problems every year. That also trickles down to the way they handle discussions on the forums. They can't really connect with the consumers and players here in a way we think they should. Due to Activision's ways, the best thing to do is just not purchase the game unless you really can't help yourself and be back here next year - knowing what you know already and Activision profiting.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLv5rsgH8M6e1TwOry9sPEQ
Level 20
Highlighted

in reply to PDE_PaulKersey

yippe someone gets it

Level 6

in reply to JustBetter1

I think it´s strange that they lock down treads that takes up the hackers. I had 2 new ones with a link to pictures but they was censored so it´s werry booring that a big CENSOR button is active here.. :/

Level 1

in reply to Bro702

Hi Bro702,

Should you encounter a user not playing the game as intended, please take a moment to use the in-game report feature Activision Support as this is the proper way to report a player.

Name & shame is not allowed in the community forums.

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to _KidA_

i tried that, still over 1 month and nothing has been done, maybe a new method required

Level 6

in reply to JustBetter1

I like the Forum members, the Mods are great as well, but prefer the older layout of the forums, all the like this follow that stuff is annoying, the world has gone social network crazy!

The new points system is weird, I think I'll be about 70 before I reach level 2! 

Level 20

in reply to JustBetter1

my opinion is the forums are fine but man are they slow this year almost boring.  i used to be able to read and never catch it all. now it like i could read for a half hour a day and catch up on all the sub forms. i almost miss all those "why was i banned" threads, but i do feel for the mods when that starts to happen

Level 33

Studios